Are you excited about Lana's upcoming album based on what we have so far?

VeniceBeach

Since the beginning of this year, Lana has started sharing small bits of music from her upcoming album. At the end of January, she announced that it's a country album called Lasso, which will be out in September. Then she posted a short snippet of "Henry, Come On" and at her last solo stadium show a couple of days ago she sang two new songs (one of them possibly an intro/interlude and the other with Quavo) that are probably from the same album

Even if the album is no longer called Lasso and it will be released at another time, this album for sure exists So, are you excited? :bird:
GQEqpWwXMAAL9iW?format=jpg&name=medium

As someone who doesn't enjoy her music, no lol

If those songs she played at the concert are actually on her new album then I can't see it being country at all -- but probably it's better like that, I like the first one MUCH better than Harry Come On if that was the direction she wanted to take at first.

Always gonna be excited for new Lana music. The snippet from that stadium concert sounds good. :bird:

If it's actually a tad experimental as one person said.

I just need her to go back to moody, psychedelic rock at some point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.