• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Jay07

• Communion

• Tistotal

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

comparing a photoshoot (right) to going to a radio station to show your breast... I mean anything to justify the Dr Rape willing collab

Saying that she's doing it for attention or that she is desperate is no different than someone saying a woman got raped for the way she was dressed

Edited by santlei
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

comparing a photoshoot (right) to going to a radio station to show your breast... I mean anything to justify the Dr Rape willing collab

What does Puke have to do with her showing her body? You're grasping for straws. Your fave showed her boobs multiple times whether it was a public appearance, a photoshoot, a music video where she covers the **** with small x's and more... Whatever she's gonna do now you're gonna reference to the Puke collab? You're a hypocrite.

13 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Your fave had two alleged rapists working on her tour babe

sit this one out! :heart2:

bonus content: 

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_What_U_Want#:~:text=Do What U Want a,Kelly.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-gaga-richard-richy-jackson-choreographer-dancers-1386175/

Edited by OmegaRidley
  • Like 6

Her nipples look fake. Apparently it's trendy to be showing them like that, they sell them on amazon... I watch a youtuber who purposefully buys them to have "her" nips showing through her blouse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

A Gaga fan talking about collaborating with rapists?

tiffany-pollard-you-should-have-just-sat

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Wasn't Rihanna showing nipples at events in public years and people was praising her for it? The double standards/ Pick and choose energy has caused a huge decline in hollywood.

She loses sex appeal after cutting her hair and stans ditch her and she comes back sexy and now it's a problem lol. I understand the Dr luke controversy but this is harmless. Sexist gays back at it again

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Interesting. I would think that showing up at a radio station in a transparent top would be at the very least frowned upon and immediately vetoed by her team but I guess the headlines are more important. I guess we're talking about it now. You realize that at least in America, showing up for work in transparent clothes would immediately get you arrested. 

It's Europe, nobody cares here :dies:

• Like 1

The problem with Katy this era is that she doesn't come across as carefree, sexy or cool. It looks effortful now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Wasn't Rihanna showing nipples at events in public years and people was praising her for it? The double standards/ Pick and choose energy has caused a huge decline in hollywood.

This

But tbh it's just the same 10 haters that attack Katy in every thread. It's not really a representation of the GP just of some unhinged stans 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

would be no issue if she went there with the **** already out but her taking off her top in there makes it a bit tasteless

but that's her brand so go awff I guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.