• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Jay07

• Communion

• Tistotal

Some of you have a lot of nerve calling this desperate with the people you have in your avis :toofunny3:

Either way, she said tatas!!

• Like 8

she's been calling it KPSEX for months

she's happy and confident with her body after birth

she's serving pop star energy

yet y'all always complain, like... her boobs were always important in her promo strat, especially in teenage dream era with shirtless photoshoots and CaliGirls vid 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Trent W said:

She looks hot ngl

But you can tell she's going all the way for attention

she had 2 flop eras in a row, so of course she wants to grab the attention this time around. i imagine it's her last try at being a pop star.

I love that there's actually promo and a marketing plan, usually pop girls just drop the song and forget about it.

even if the single flops, it's fun to be a fan and witness this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Flashing a radio dj at their workplace? Isn't that harassment? 

What about flashing 90 million people in their homes? 

• Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 2

She looks amazing

10 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Flashing a radio dj at their workplace? Isn't that harassment? 

Women wearing clothing where their nipples are visible is harassment ??? :biblio: Where are we? In 7th century Saudi Arabia?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

You know it's bad when deflection goes brr.

you're literally showing us the boobs of ur fave with every post

bd24c8519b83f8b1f0042bafad7da886.682x681

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She looks amazing

Women wearing clothing where their nipples are visible is harassment ??? :biblio: Where are we? In 7th century Saudi Arabia?

So it's natural for someone to come into your place of work and go topless? Maybe they don't have public decency laws in France.

Just now, Jay07 said:

So it's natural for someone to come into your place of work and go topless? Maybe they don't have public decency laws in France.

This isnt even topless as she is quite literally wearing a top? Her nipples are just visible though her shirt, so what? It's very common to wear clothing like this where I'm from, especially since the free nipple movement. Rihanna did it all the time at public events and interviews. Matter of fact a lot of women do it. There is no need to stigmatize her as some sort of sexual transgressor just because her nipple is visible. I get that you dislike her or what not but alluding that a woman wearing a slightly see through top is harrasment is uncalled for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

is she that desperate?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This isnt even topless as she is quite literally wearing a top? Her nipples are just visible though her shirt, so what? It's very common to wear clothing like this where I'm from, especially since the free nipple movement. Rihanna did it all the time at public events and interviews. Matter of fact a lot of women do it. There is no need to stigmatize her as some sort of sexual transgressor just because her nipple is visible. I get that you dislike her or what not but alluding that a woman wearing a slightly see through top is harrasment is uncalled for. 

Interesting. I would think that showing up at a radio station in a transparent top would be at the very least frowned upon and immediately vetoed by her team but I guess the headlines are more important. I guess we're talking about it now. You realize that at least in America, showing up for work in transparent clothes would immediately get you arrested. The title of this thread is literally Not Safe For Work :deadbanana2:

Edited by Jay07

Slutpop's impact :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.