Is Ava Max the main character of the music industry?

Strawberry Bubble

Y'all are obsessed with jennifer lopez and taylor, but what about ava max? 

• Thanks 2

An industry plant. How she can afford all the samples is beyond me

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Only in Europe, baby!

ava-max-gagaxkoci.gif

She's more like a cut character 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

Y'all are obsessed with jennifer lopez and taylor, but what about ava max? 

She is more talented than both :clap3:

this has to be some kind of joke, right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

(my vocab is really rich, ik)

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, xokuba said:

uncredited cameo

:dies:

Ava seems really unproblematic and a fun artist, I have to say. I've never really listened to any of her music (unless there's some song I may have bumped into that I don't know is her) so cannot judge that.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

a background character who appears in one frame.

Dressed like one recognizable character, a certain one in particular 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Ava seems really unproblematic and a fun artist, I have to say. I've never really listened to any of her music (unless there's some song I may have bumped into that I don't know is her) so cannot judge that.

an interesting question that would be thread worthy. I see similarities to Carly. but why was Carly able to build a fanbase, her own niche, and even a personality. But Ava seems to be struggling with all of these. No shade at all because I love her, but Ava seems stuck in the quick hitmaker role like Bebe or Jason derulo.

Edited by Raphy23

Miss Koci makes fun pop songs. If the pop industry is already this bleak can't imagine how it would be without her. Leave Ava alone lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

an interesting question that would be thread worthy. I see similarities to Carly. but why was Carly able to build a fanbase, her own niche, and even a personality. But Ava seems to be struggling with all of these. No shade at all because I love her, but Ava seems stuck in the quick hitmaker role like Bebe or Jason derulo.

She does have a fanbase, albeit small, it seems. But it looks like most of her hits are GP carried and often become bigger than her, resulting in her also obtaining the "sampler" image within the online chambers, I think?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.