Is Gracie Abrams an industry plant?

kellebrity98

100%. She is a way below average singer. I don't know why Taylor collaborated with her. I didn't care for their song together

• Like 1

Anthony said it best

Nepo baby. A bunch of bland songs. Nothing interesting about her at all I'm sorry lol

You would think someone with connections would have some of the best music out there but money can't buy you taste.

• Like 9

It's the most obvious industry plant nepo baby we've had in a lot of time

• Like 1

every single artist that is signed is an industry plant. that's kind of the point.

• Haha 1

I don't think I've heard a song from her yet, whereas Sabrina has been harassing me nonstop! :chick2:

• Haha 2

Yeah and I think we should stop talking about her, its what they want, attention on her.

I'm not supporting any new artists that are nepo babies or come from a huge label.

They are just plants like this case that don't deserve success 

Real indie artists >>>>>>

• Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Anthony said it best

Nepo baby. A bunch of bland songs. Nothing interesting about her at all I'm sorry lol

You would think someone with connections would have some of the best music out there but money can't buy you taste.

I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but having heard a few songs I can say he really hit the nail on the head whew. Close to You is probably the most dynamic song of the ones I heard and it feels like someone trying to remake Lorde's Melodrama

Her dad directed 2 of the recent star wars films, so he's a bit more well known than a film producer. 

So yes she is. 

The definition keeps changing.

The term 'industry plant' is a musical term derived colloquially from hip-hop which is understood to mean, "an artist who has a major/indie label backing their movement but presents themselves as a 'homegrown start-up' to create the illusion of an organic following".

https://bubblegumclub.co.za/music/industry-plants-and-what-they-mean/

Her connections weren't hidden.  

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.