Your opinion on Diva by Beyoncé?

A Million Lights

I thought it was terrible and annoying when it came out. But after some years, I came to appreaciate it as the campy and unserious bop it is.

• Like 2

"Female version of a hustler" is a line that never managed to leave my head. It's so campy and iconic in how she delivers it. fun song!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't like it as a kid but then I saw the light and thank God I did. It's just fun and has aged well. No wonder it's a set list staple.

I didn't like it when it came out tbh but it kinda aged like wine specially the homecoming version. Triple platinum in my car

since fifteen in my stilettos  

been strutting in this game :jonnycat:

what's yo age? :soda:
Was the question they ask when I hit the stage :gayoncecat1: 

seems perfect choice after single ladies but got cannibalized by that classic to extend her era. i change my mind, it's not a good song and they should went with SL > Halo > SD > Ego ; cut those diva, iwab, videophone craps and spent more coins on 4 production.

ot: 'a milli' still had been played on radio by the time 'diva' promo kick in, people got tired on that sample.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.