Throwback: Britney @ BBMA 2016

Lana Banana

1 hour ago, san784 said:

Not trying to be mean but the truth is that she's doing is walking across the stage. She's not singing and barely dancing. This performance wasn't good

If it was that easy then why any other girl is doing performances like those anymore? also they pre recorded vocals from the rehearsal so there's that (even tho they're so muted you can barely hear them).

This is a superbowl level performance, the only criticism is that she was a tad stiff during work ***** but then she absolutely nailed the whole thing. :rip:

36 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

No, because most of them were just her Vegas residency recycled, and this one was the only one different which made it more exciting for the fans. I love the outfit too. I remember the iHeart Radio set being a cute moment too.

The 2018 new year's eve performance was also fierce, she nailed toxic choreo at the end and it was one of the few instances where they did her hair and makeup right after 2016

• Thanks 1

I remember skipping work to watch this live.. it was amazing. God I miss her so much :cries:

• Like 1

The way you can see her remembering she's THAT ***** during this performance :jonny5:

I always smile when I revisit this performance.

I hope she always knows her undeniable impact and how much she is loved.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.