Camila Cabello — C, XOXO Review Thread | Metacritic - 64 (+3)

sunbathinganimal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunbathinganimal

• BussC,XOXO

• Wonbin

• Bends

Serving Avril self titled when MC became Mother Teresa and erased the Rolling Stone 0 review omg 

5 hours ago, remming said:

Metacritic is showing her kindess because even though they added the paste review to their website, they didn't average it into her score. So usually all of the reviews that count towards metacrics average is the score. If you add up all of the review scores and get the average for her, it's technically a 57. 

It's not a big deal to me because I don't feel like her score is the third worst album released this year. It's an average album. Not her best and it doesn't have any of her best songs but I don't believe it's the third worst out of 140 something albums released this year. A lot of album reviewers gave other albums grace that they didn't give her. It's pretty clear. :laugh:

Well the MC average isn't a straight forward mean average, they have a complex formula. It could just be that Paste is weighted particularly weakly in their calculations. Strange that it didn't go down (even by a single point) when Paste was added though.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

C, XOXO now has a score of 61 on Metacritic

MA3srlP.png

She is serving you GREEN!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

it must been a very dry week tbh but congrats to her on outstreaming Imagine Dragons :clap3: Maybe they are finally over 

16 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

it must been a very dry week tbh but congrats to her on outstreaming Imagine Dragons :clap3: Maybe they are finally over 

The ANTI of this generation :clap3: 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not @BussC,XOXO's payola actually coming through

IMG_8339.thumb.gif.fe50e50c09a9383581a99

WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT CHECK CLEARS :clap3: 65 HERE WE COMEEEEEE

spacer.png

Edited by BussC,XOXO
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.