Camila Cabello slays Rock in Rio Lisboa performance

Superbitch

Define "slays".

I was there and I've never seen a quieter crowd. I wonder what was going through her head when she decided to do mostly songs that aren't out yet to a crowd that knows maybe 3 songs of hers. Really interesting decision.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Define "slays".

I was there and I've never seen a quieter crowd. I wonder what was going through her head when she decided to do mostly songs that aren't out yet to a crowd that knows maybe 3 songs of hers. Really interesting decision.

why you lying 😭😭😭😭 the crowd was SANGING during shameless, never be the same, In the dark, havana , señorita and bam bam. The rest were unreleased songs. Mind you she even had the highest viewers on youtube during her set. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, joyjoy said:

why you lying 😭😭😭😭 the crowd was SANGING during shameless, never be the same, In the dark, havana , señorita and bam bam. The rest were unreleased songs. Mind you she even had the highest viewers on youtube during her set. 

I am actually not lying. Portuguese media dubbed it the worst show of the whole festival. Anyone that knows Portuguese can go read the comments on the Rock In Rio Instagram and see for themselves. People were leaving in droves to go see Luisa Sonza who actually deserved to perform at the main stage and got relegated to a secondary stage for whatever reason.

Edited by Shinning
  • Like 2

ezgif-6-a1d0f5cf8a.gif

The chaos in this thread

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Superbitch said:

:jonnycat:

From the new album 

The audience hated it, many people left the crowd

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Meowfie said:

I think im gonna replay pretty when i cry and dade county til my ears bleed, LFG CAMILA! 

It's Boat for me :jonnycat: and June gloom 

35 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Was waiting for her to go "SAOKO PAPI SAOKO" at any given moment

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

Rosa stans think everyone copies the wannabe Latina 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Was waiting for her to go "SAOKO PAPI SAOKO" at any given moment

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

She can't sing perform nor speak Spanish 

7 hours ago, Shinning said:

I am actually not lying. Portuguese media dubbed it the worst show of the whole festival. Anyone that knows Portuguese can go read the comments on the Rock In Rio Instagram and see for themselves. People were leaving in droves to go see Luisa Sonza who actually deserved to perform at the main stage and got relegated to a secondary stage for whatever reason.

:clap3: 

not surprised. Every time I've happened to see her live she's the definition of "thought she ate" and the crowd serves crickets 

Edited by dirrtydiana

8 hours ago, Shinning said:

whatever makes u sleep at night. Most of the complaints are that she wasn't interacting w the crowd much which i get but if you watched the whole concert you'll know that she interacted w them after every song lol but the ones who enjoyed actually enjoyed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.