Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Daddy

• AbeHicks

• Contessa

Omfg

cryingggggg :jonny3:

I really like this, a big pop bawp :bird:

this doesn't sound like anything SOPHIE would have released on her own, and i remember liking the original leaked demo that whatever the mix of this is ….

this is smelling like a shameless cash grab

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I'm sorry but this has a horrid mix, a random long ass open verse, a lazy autotune on Kim's voice & it's also a random scrap chosen as the lead single. Why? I hope the rest of the album does her justice.

:chick3:

This was disappointing to me as well

Just now, qurl said:

this doesn't sound like anything SOPHIE would have released on her own, and i remember liking the original leaked demo that whatever the mix of this is ….

It was always planned to be on her second album. This is not a cash grab, it's the rollout Sophie had been planning as true to her vision as possible, via her brother.

• Like 11

The kicks don't hit like on the demo but this is so good to finally have on streaming and vinyl! 

is there an instrumental version only coz kim's vocals are AWFUL :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, collin said:

It was always planned to be on her second album. This is not a cash grab, it's the rollout Sophie had been planning as true to her vision as possible, via her brother.

well i get that she was planning on releasing more music but the demo that has been floating around of this sounded better to me than what they released

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

I remember Sophie's brother doing an interview with Billboard few months after her passing and saying that they are only willing to release music that Sophie was happy with and would have wanted to release.

https://www.billboard.com/culture/pride/sophie-producer-posthumous-music-brother-interview-pride-2021-9580835/

I believe this song was always meant to be on it.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, qurl said:

This project was put together by her brother who also helped her with the music when she was alive. This is SOPHIEs vision.

it's gonna take a while to appreciate this as the mix surprisingly is quite different from the demo. Kim rerecorded her vocals and the bass doesn't hit as hard anymore. still so bittersweet to finally hearing this in a final form 

here come the random SOPHIE fans who think they know better than Sophie's literal family... stay the **** away from this album, im begging you

• Thanks 10
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

here come the random SOPHIE fans who think they know better than Sophie's literal family... stay the **** away from this album, im begging you

i think they're just trying to say the fact that SOPHIE's family will also never know better than SOPHIE herself

• Like 3

I really need some of you to shut the f*ck up and stop acting like you have any clue about the stuff that you're talking about, because you don't.

You're not her brother or anyone who was ever close to her. Instead you're just an annoying f*ggot on ATRL, spewing nonsense. Sooo f*cking annoying.

can't believe this song is finally out :jonnycat:

Edited by sneakyishere
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The mix is perfect to me, I have no complaints. It has very strong ethereal quality to it. This gives me the same vibes as what she was going for with her HEAV3N suspended set, so I believe this is what she would be happy with in the end. Plus the demos out there aren't even mixed, they are just rips from stolen DJ sets. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

i think they're just trying to say the fact that SOPHIE's family will also never know better than SOPHIE herself

calling this a cash grab as if its going to make millions and saying Reason Why is "some random song" when for all we know, Sophie decided it would be a single way before Sophie's death... im just saying if you don't know, shut the **** up

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

calling this a cash grab as if its going to make millions and saying Reason Why is "some random song" when for all we know, Sophie decided it would be a single way before Sophie's death... im just saying if you don't know, shut the **** up

you know just as much as anyone else do.

you're not SOPHIE or her family...

if we had to make an order it would've been SOPHIE herself //// (barrier) //// SOPHIE's family /// friends, label etc //// ChapelHooker on ATRL

just be open to people's different opinions & ideas if they're saying it with a respect to her.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

you know just as much as anyone else do.

you're not SOPHIE or her family...

if we had to make an order it would've been SOPHIE herself //// (barrier) //// SOPHIE's family /// friends, label etc //// ChapelHooker on ATRL

just be open to people's different opinions & ideas if they're saying it with a respect to her.

what an extremely weird post... huh, okay!

• Like 5

some of you debating if she liked this when she played it during almost every live show for years :deadbanana4:

Edited by Club classic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

summer anthem

IMG_6430.thumb.gif.0203accc98443dc4ff3c5

Just now, Club classic said:

some of you debating if she like this when she played it during almost every live show for years :deadbanana4:

YOU'RE NOT SOPHIE!!!

• Haha 10

Not what I was expecting as the lead but I don't hate it? Will be interesting to see what else makes the cut. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.