Normani's album debuts at #91, why?

Talento

35 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

Like. Always downvoting and confused reacting to people dd maybe if you put less effort into throwing temper tantrums over normani and more time pressing that play button on spotify, maybe your girl's album wouldn't be scanning vacuum bag dusty bunny

spacer.png

See you next week for a certain girl's release

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• Bussea

• Sad Beautiful Tragic

• Click Clack

Fantastic numbers for an unknown artist tbh 

• Haha 3

The fact she only sold 2k more than Chloe with her biggest hit wild side in the album. When her fans were talking **** about Chloe who included none of her previous hits is sending me :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

The fact she only sold 2k more than Chloe with her biggest hit wild side in the album. When her fans were talking **** about Chloe who included none of her previous hits is sending me :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Ethereal said:

spacer.png

One that you'll be tuned in for? 

spacer.png

• Haha 6

spacer.png

The same girl who's single and album threads you stay perched in so i don't know where the drag is but okay see you then!

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Just now, BLΔCKP!NK said:

The same girl who's single and album threads you stay perched in so i don't know where the drag is but okay see you then!

spacer.png

So don't get brave about numbers

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

This album is performing exactly as anyone should expect. Even with more promo, the numbers would not be that different. Not to mention r&b albums don't usually chart high for smaller artists.

her delay does not translate into anticipation. she is a new artist as far as the GP is concerned. i would say she is exactly where she should be and thats not shade at all

spacer.png

No one's brave. I've said multiple times both Camila and Normani are going to flop. So again what is your point.

People are dragging you and your fave because of how obnoxious and arrogant y'all act and it blew up in your faces. Please stay on topic and worry about your fav's abysmal numbers. I ignore you 98% of the time for a reason because you don't seem to be the brightest crayon in the pack, love. Enjoy DOPAMINE and don't let the draggings bother you too much!

spacer.png

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

31 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

not vacuum bag dust I- :ahh: 

spacer.png

HOWLING :bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Not bad for an indie R&B act :clap3:

Not the singular Normani stan already trying to save face by focusing on Camilas album that will clearly debut much higher than her on her FOURTH album at that

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well, on the PLUS side, it's not like her or the label really did any promotion, so a profit was made somewhere, somehow. 

both she and her album could've done so many things to prevent this but at least the album got released finally

240k likes on her album announcement, and she will probably struggle to reach that in lifetime sales :rip:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Click Clack said:

btch i know you ******* lying 

twitter begged this girl to drop an album & left her for DEAD 

z0B7OGP.thumb.gif.a559c784c604b8ff705055

I mean when most of her Twitter engagement is from dupe accounts that she runs herself are we surprised 

z0B7OGP.thumb.gif.a559c784c604b8ff705055

• Thumbs Down 1

no tv promo ,no video's and no radio hits. also waited too long.

Inb4 C,XOXO manages to debut lower:rip:

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Well, on the PLUS side, it's not like her or the label really did any promotion, so a profit was made somewhere, somehow. 

She had an expensive album trailer and had #1 placement plus cover on the New Music Friday playlist. I don't think they made enough to even pay the collaborators on the album. 

Not bad for an indie album with no promo. :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

spacer.png

Everyone knows Camila will flop, but at least that's her fourth album (and it wont bomb nearly as hard as Dopamine). Good luck getting another Normani album.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ethereal said:

Why?

No physicals

No music videos

No pre-order

No performances

No more than 3 promo tweets

No TikTok promo

The twinks on here will try to blame Normani for this, but the reality is that her team, and she herself, don't prioritise commercial success. She's put out an excellent body of work that's been receiving great reviews. We can only hope that it gets some nominations come awards season. That being said, Dopamine is still the best release of 2024 so far. 

great reviews is strong

I blame Taylor, and her variants. :eli:
Jk, but honestly, Normani never had the public's attention. Her previous singles never made enough noise, and then the album took literal years to come to fruition, and then when it did finally get a release date, there was 0 promo.

I'd blame her label, but even if they promoted the album… I don't think it would have done much better because nobody is paying attention to Normani. Her music is very… I don't know, it reminds me of elevator music or something, it's not very noticeable to me.

• Like 1

What did you expect lol

That's what she gets for trying to give BEYONCÉ promo without being Beyoncé 

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.