• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VersionsofNashe

• PartyFavor

• Contessa

• Nashe

10/10!!!!

another and another and another! video story line on point she's just so COOL and always gives you something special :jonny6:

• Like 1

The video feels like she is going to continue the storyline in the next visual. It implies there will be another one at least.

this is actually the most cohesive aesthetic/theme she has had for an era and I love it

• Like 4

love this! alt nashe is my favorite :heart: the mv continuation shows she had this as the next single regardless of nasty smashing too :clap3:perfect follow up coincidentally 

• Like 1

this song and video feel like a bridge from a hit to another uptempo banger and hopefully my instincts ain't lying :jonny6:

• Like 1

oof the music video is hot :WAP:   this just proves Im starting to like girls 

• Like 1

She truly just does not miss :jonny5:

• Like 1

Yup, I love this, it's more my style than Nasty . I am so glad Nasty became a hit though it's what her career needed, she is probably more inspired than ever to continue giving us these bangers :clap:

• Like 2

She could've released another Nasty-like song after its success but she's for the ARTS!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.