• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VersionsofNashe

• PartyFavor

• Contessa

• Nashe

7 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

They couldn't wait a few more hours.. :rip:

i was JUST coming in here to say "we're only 6 hours away" then I realized the chicken is out of the oven :rip:

11 minutes ago, jxynashe said:

where are y'all hearing this at? 👁️

it leaked 

great song as usual for miss nashe but i dont see this as a smart follow up for nasty 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

great song as usual for miss nashe but i dont see this as a smart follow up for nasty 

exactly my thoughts, the GP won't touch this with a stick (I hope I'm wrong), at least the quality seems stellar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

No point putting out a song to compete/follow up Nasty if a big remix is coming. 

I highly doubt this is getting single release treatment anyway

• Like 2

1 hour ago, matthado said:

The version I heard seemed.... low quality. I am excited to hear the HQ version in about two hours.

Yeah, it seems to be an upscaled 192kbps/~200kbps MP3 file.

39 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Why do I not really like this that much :ducky: it's very repetitive and a strange follow up single from nasty.

Hopefully it's a grower for me.

Why do I feel like A lot of people won't get it at first and then come around

nashe music seems to do that for the gp a lot 

personally love this sound for her and this is so quantum baby coded down to the production and I love how she singing the 'LA  LAs'

I can't wait to see the choreography for this piece I feel like it's gonna eat so good and this is will help convince some of the hesitant ones 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

Lyrics made for TikTok 

This era is shaping up to be the vibey/genz counterpart to the mature/moody essence of Bb/ang3l and im so here for it

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.