Throwback: Str8 DILFs react to Xtina's Accelerate

XDNA

I liked this reaction video because the guys are knowledgeable about the genre and got it. In Accelerate everyone is doing something new, and the result is a song that's rule-breaking and liberating. 

Edited by XDNA

No what they got what entranced by the video, due to Christina's more sexual nature in it.

It's not a perfect song but it's fun & adventurous. With the exception of Lotus, she's always trying new things and isn't appreciated for it. 

There's a hate video from another reactor (Ajay) that comes up as one of the main results when this song is searched. I think it's interesting because in 2018 nobody wanted experimentation (even if they stated differently) and this year it feels like every reactor is encouraging experimentation and is tired of stale concepts and sounds. 

• Like 2

The biggest problem I have with that song is the voice of that man who sings like he has pulmonary emphysema, it ruins everything. 

People using "experimental" for something just bad is....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bliaz said:

The biggest problem I have with that song is the voice of that man who sings like he has pulmonary emphysema, it ruins everything. 

Christina is not a man

62420b2cda774fd0d0858bb1b088d6caa6028efa

• Haha 14

6 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Christina is not a man

62420b2cda774fd0d0858bb1b088d6caa6028efa

B*tch, I'm talking about the rapper, I don't know his name 

• Haha 3

Mess

Reacts?

where-where-are-they.png

They liked it because it was basically a *****. 

I enjoyed seeing Christina covered in cum. It's very fitting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.