Which artist reinvented image shook you?

futuresuperstar2023

Miley Cyrus Bangers era was a huge shock to me at the time. Here are other ones

• Like 1

Shakira going blonde was a very shook thing on LatAm. They said she was a sell out and that she was trying to be American 

spacer.png

• Like 6

For me its Tori Kelly. I didnt know she was half black. :deadbanana2:I really like her album too but the entire image and music was a shift that I was not expecting. :skull: 

• Like 2

Beyonce.

She used to be fun and happy. she used to put out fun bops and love songs. then something changed and she became 'i'm the queen and I am a sex freak" and it made me sad

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Beyonce.

She used to be fun and happy. she used to put out fun bops and love songs. then something changed and she became 'i'm the queen and I am a sex freak" and it made me sad

Yes, she did

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

The Good For You video coming out on the same day gay marriage was legalized is a moment i will always remember.

The Revival album cover was low key a gag. I wasn't expecting Selener to be naked on the cover.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Beyonce.

1) she never stopped putting out fun bops or love songs. You just stopped listening, probably because you're focused on everything around her. 

2) She's been saying she was a queen since at least 07-08 so of course it has ballooned to what it is now, x amount of years later.

3) I don't know why you're referring to her as a "sex freak" these days when she's been singing very sexually suggestive lyrics since 2002. She's a human and sings about all kinds of subjects pertaining to human life, especially that of a woman's. Why should her sexuality be excluded from her humanity? 

Also, we can't make a definitive statement on if she's currently happy or not. We don't know her personally but I do know that she has had clinical depression in the past, it probably comes and goes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Beyonce.

She was going through hate and media attacks when she was making fun music and love songs. Her change in image got her to be the respected Artist she is today. It's also the GP fault she stopped doing interviews. They were accusing her of faking her pregnancy and all other disgusting ****.

• Like 1

Lady Gaga going from somewhat interesting (for her) for the first six months or so of her career, and then transforming into a dowdy cover version nursing home singer to god only knows whatever she is these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Shakira going blonde was a very shook thing on LatAm. They said she was a sell out and that she was trying to be American 

spacer.png

True but when people say this it feels like they forget her iconic red hair look between the black and the blonde eras

d4753d99349f136ad9a5ad568656de46824ed08a

Ariana switching races based on era, humidity and/or moon cycle

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Tbh this shade of blonde doesn't really look that good. Caramel blonde fits her better imo

JoJo Siwa ofc.

No one ever went through such a drastic change in our generation.

Plus she is the first artist to make gay pop so.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.