H100: Please, Please, Please #1

Renan90

2 minutes ago, Kitboga said:

This comment is so effin stupid that I could only feel sorry for you 

Has it not occur to you that when an artist is doing 100k from streams alone months after release, then that artist has such a big audience-ship that it couldn't possibly be "fan driven"? That they have so many casual fans that they of course are part of the "general public"? Like did you think anyone who is 15-35 year old female who gets up, go to work or school and BUT  then listened to swift during their lunch breaks, suddenly gets expelled from  public of something? How fkjng stupid are you? 

or do you really think Taylor has like a tiny base of maybe 20k diehard fans that are just looping all her stuff to get it high on the charts? Cud I can tell you Taylor's numbers for midnights alone is 17M unique listeners on Spotify alone. This "fanbase" **** is reserved for artists struggling at 50k or something, not for literally the biggest artist of the decade. 

like when norgsn did 10 weeks of 100k streams, and most of those are southern, are southerners no longer part of the "general public"? Or when bad bunny did 10 weeks of 100k, are Hispanics not members of the public? 

this "quesis serious so mind numbingly stupid that I couldnt wrap my head around that some people can be this stupid. The dead cells living in my fingernail could see this but you're totally stumped by this "question"? 

No matter how stupid I might be I can at least make a coherent sentence that makes sense. Lmao what a psycho

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Renan90

• pride4jc1222

• Julia Fox

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Is Taylor's incredible consistency fan-driven? I'm curious bc eventhough that could be the case as she has the biggest fanbase in the world, I don't think they alone could push her way past 100k on week 9. Then on the other hand, this album doesn't have any hits and is perhaps under the gp's radar.

obviously fan-driven.  the album is a complete non-event.  Look at the album tracks right now on Spotify.  A total of THREE songs in the Top 100, and the highest at #21.  I think she is spacing out the variant sales, cuz no one is streaming it.  But I guess if you add up 40 dull tracks it adds up.  Which is a scheme of its own.  

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 12

Number one album on us spotify yet again

Number one album on streaming albums yet again

clearly that means

6 minutes ago, spree said:

I think she is spacing out the variant sales, cuz no one is streaming.

• Haha 11

30 minutes ago, spree said:

obviously fan-driven.  the album is a complete non-event.  Look at the album tracks right now on Spotify.  A total of THREE songs in the Top 100, and the highest at #21.  I think she is spacing out the variant sales, cuz no one is streaming it.  But I guess if you add up 40 dull tracks it adds up.  Which is a scheme of its own.  

This album was released 10 weeks ago…

Just list some albums that have more than 3 album tracks on the Spotify Top 100 10 weeks after release, maybe there are other 1-2 albums I guess? So all albums are fan-driven? :rip:

Edited by HappierJealousy
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, spree said:

Its Streaming units alone are enough to go #1 with no sales, so yes, someone is streaming

Edited by taylor__fan
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, spree said:

Not "no one is streaming" and "a complete non-event" when she'd be #1 from streams alone and has been #1 on streaming all nine weeks so far :deadvision:

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, spree said:

Y'all really just say anything :suburban:

• Haha 2

Karma will get her sooner or later for all the shenanigans she, her team and some blindfolded cult members are doing!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, NextBish90 said:

Karma will get her sooner or later for all the shenanigans she, her team and some blindfolded cult members are doing!

There were no "shenanigans" involved in Taylor Swift being #1 on this week's Billboard 200 chart.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

You go, girl!!!! Do your thing, let the bitter OTHs freaking SEETHE!!!! Let's go for 13 WEEKS!!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

2 minutes ago, Ger said:

These are "you're getting dropped from your label" numbers :deadbanana:

This is just sad. All those years of so called "anticipation" for a measly 12k units first week. This is why you should never trust online hype. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Ger said:

back to uber eats :suburban:

-

@Renan90 update the title for normani since it's her debut!

• Haha 1

Also funny as hell because a certain other forum was harassing Tyla for months and stating Normani would outsell her.. only for Normani to debut at #91 while Tyla debuted at #24 :rip:

Black Twitter failed her. Her management failed her. It's just tragic all round.

Edited by Gwendolyn

16 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Is Taylor's incredible consistency fan-driven? I'm curious bc eventhough that could be the case as she has the biggest fanbase in the world, I don't think they alone could push her way past 100k on week 9. Then on the other hand, this album doesn't have any hits and is perhaps under the gp's radar.

Praying for a top 100 Normani debut. The album is fantastic and for that alone she deserves a placement in the double digits at least.

They way I'd describe it is that It's fan driven, but not stan driven. 

The music isn't dominating TikTok or as inescapable, but it's also all clearly organic. "Taylor Swift" is just her own music genre at this point. 

because its not a good album, unfortunately.

Had Normani's sales been like this in the UK she would have debuted top 3. But they weren't, and she didn't chart.

Taylor blocked Normani :biblio:

• Haha 1

Not her Twitter album announcement going "viral" then no one streamed it. I feel bad :sad: She gave a masterclass in what not to do, but at least she got an album out.

Now where is the Hot 100 :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.