Do you find Eminem attractive?

Burn

he was cute when he was younger but now he always looks like hes wearing foundation thats a few shades too light

When I was younger I used to find younger Eminem attractive, but now that I'm older I don't even find younger him attractive anymore. 

I guess he is "objectively"? Idk, I'm not seeing it anymore

No, I don't think I've ever seen this man smile, he looks so angry and bothered all the time, but understandable if people thought he was hot when he was young

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I've jerked off to his shirtless photos once back in the day lol

Bitch Me Too The Fuck Iced Tea GIF - Bitch Me Too The Fuck Iced Tea -  Discover & Share GIFs

but more than once

• Haha 1

Without the mustache and beard, yes. He looked weird in the era of that fourth picture; I don't know what he had going on then, but he just looked creepy to me. Overall, though, I do find him generally attractive. I'd be happy to come home to someone who looked like that. :smitten:

not with that beard :rip:

Yes:jonny6: 2002-2004 when he was in them bandannas and Jordan headband era was peak. 

lol hell nah. not even when he had peroxide in his head.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.