Is Taylor's "Don't Blame Me" becoming a classic?

Just a Gay on ATRL

Spotify: 

Don't Blame Me TOTAL: 1,128,340,401 DAILY: 974,795

Look What You Made Me Do TOTAL: 1,157,426,985 DAILY: 563,703

This ALBUM TRACK is nearly doubling the daily streams of the lead single of reputation nowadays that got a massive push and high budget video.  There's no signs of it slowing down, either. It is only a matter of time before it passes the total streams of the song, becoming the most streamed song on reputation.

With Reputation TV coming soon, I imagine the song's profile will only increase further, as it seems like the song people are really gravitating towards from Reputation these days.

The song consistently remains in the Top 15 of her most streamed songs daily even through new album releases.

Streams aside, the song is a highlight of the iconic Eras tour and one of the climaxes of the show (imo after watching the tour movie). 

Thoughts? Do you see this becoming a signature song of Taylor's down the line as it kinda appears to be becoming? Is it a GP fave?

• Confused 1

I love this song so much. It's one of my favorite love songs. I prefer Taylor when she goes all in and dramatic instead of attempting on irony and humor tbh

God she is horrible at picking singles 

you deluded gays won't stop calling every song a classic... Aren't you

Tiffany Pollard Eating GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 2

don't blame isn't and will most likely never be a classic (taylor's future classics are lover, cardigan, and cruel summer), but it will definitely become the defining song of reputation and a massive hit despite not being released as a single.

the single run of reputation was very questionable. 

here's what I think she should've done with the singles.

[LEAD SINGLE] Look What You Made Me Do

[SECOND SINGLE] I Did Something Bad

[THIRD SINGLE] Don't Blame Me

[FOURTH SINGLE] Delicate 

[FIFTH SINGLE] Getaway Car

• Like 1

No.

There's zero correlation between songs' streams and their status.

That said Don't Blame Me is a great song that deserved to be a single. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.