Natalia Kills/Teddy Sinclair - Perfectionist album appreciation thread

Josh

Perfectionist was a mixed bag… Mirrors, Love Is A Suicide, Wonderland, If I Was God and Free were great (basically the singles)

But everything else ranged from average to just outright bad (Zombie, Acid Annie, Nothing Lasts Forever were just :rip:) they were bad back in 2011, let alone now.

One of my favourite electropop albums ever. Mirrors remains a timeless classic, Zombie is an underrated dark bop, and even some of the album tracks (most notably Love Is A Suicide and Break You Hard) are certified 11/10 bangers. 

Love this album but Trouble >>>

Kill My Boyfriend is severely underrated despite getting an amazing MV, should've been her signature song, even the title matched her stage name at the time lol.

Definetly this era's best song/video (which is saying A LOT because this album is amazing and the MVs were all 10000/10).

3 hours ago, Peroxide said:

But everything else ranged from average to just outright bad (Zombie, Acid Annie, Nothing Lasts Forever were just :rip:) they were bad back in 2011, let alone now.

Acid Annie is amazing sis :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.