Little Monsters treating Chappell the same way Medonsters treated Gaga back in the da

nostalgia

I would never have thought of Chappell as having a similar style or image as Gaga. It feels like a reach tbh.

I mean they both like to venture in to the dressing up box but if you go further back to the glam rock era, everyone was doing it.

When you compare Chappell to Ava Max (who has also been compared to Gaga) I think the comparison to Gaga gets even more skewed as Chappell and Ava don't have much in common either.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dawnettakins

• Smarticle

• Darkgalord

• єѕℓαм

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate those kind of liddos

Stop becoming Medonsters for fvcks sake

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

The way this couldn't be further from the truth.

Gaga is clearly very supportive of not just Chappell but most younger up and coming artists in the industry and monsters are just following her lead as can be seen in this thread and elsewhere. We have no reason to be bitter, insecure and hateful even now, let alone more than a decade from now.

EclzaquWsAIpSbx.thumb.png.002fea07fa3e94

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

The Little Monsters are quick to shut down any comparisons between Chappell and Lady Gaga, adamantly insisting that Chappell is more akin to Cyndi Lauper or Katy Perry.

Please give us one example of this. Quickly.

• Thanks 5

Girl wut? :psyduck:

There could be 100 people in a room, and just one has to make a nonsense thread :pig:

This just wasn't your night, huh?

:suburban:

• Haha 11

I frequent a few Gaga centric fansites and I have not seen this at all. Please don't use Twitter as your source.

• Thanks 1

just loud and wrong :rip:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FrederickGa said:

I hate those kind of liddos

Stop becoming Medonsters for fvcks sake

no evidence to back your claims, dumbass thread :rip:

Edited by WildAmerican

The cycle continues. Now the monsters are too old to be on the born this way bus and have become the bullies :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

I literally haven't seen any Monsters saying mean stuff to Chappell? I've only seen Monsters saying Chappell isn't the new Gaga, which is true, she's super talented and she's doing her own thing, just because she wears over the top costumes doesn't mean she's "The New Lady Gaga" :thing: reducing her to a mere copy of Gaga when she's her own artist is more insulting than saying that she's not the new Gaga, so...

• Thanks 2

The Pharma Lady left us. We are actually thankful that Chappell has filled that space.

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

Hmmm... I don't see Gaga fans creating fake journalists and hateful blogs? Some of these old bitter gays were mental with their hate

Blog? In 2024?

don't you want them to send a bad review on any periodic or something

what's this shameless payola to make this girl happen 

Edited by Tistotal
  • Haha 1

I thought Little Monsters claimed Chappel, but not Ava Max? What's the truth?

Gurl just be quiet 

• Like 1

Lol - we love Chappel. :rip: 

Where are the Liddos who create 10 threads a day about Chappel like the Medonsters were doing to Gaga? They were OBSESSED, and we can name tens of them.

Edited by Ethereaaal
  • Like 2

Where?

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

People are so quick to make claims on the basis of their small Twitter circle and targeted algorithm thinking it's actually reflective of what the majority are thinking.. touch grass

• Thanks 2

Chappell does remind me of Gaga, but in ability to perform and her intelligence when it comes to paying attention to pop culture. I have been very happy to put any monster in their place if they come for Chappell with comparisons to Gaga. She's clearly inspired and has said such during her VIP discussions during her tour. Monsters need to be happy that someone loves Gaga's style enough to emulate certain aspects, and giving her major props. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jordanjm said:

Chappell does remind me of Gaga, but in ability to perform and her intelligence when it comes to paying attention to pop culture. I have been very happy to put any monster in their place if they come for Chappell with comparisons to Gaga. She's clearly inspired and has said such during her VIP discussions during her tour. Monsters need to be happy that someone loves Gaga's style enough to emulate certain aspects, and giving her major props. 

I agree!! And I love it. She is unique and interesting. Her music sound-wise is giving me more One Of The Boys vibes than TF but when it comes to fashion, personality and performances and talent she is 100% giving early Gaga

Not you stirring some fake drama. If Madonna stans treated Gaga like **** during her debut and even now, don't assume us LMs are doing the same to Chappell Roan. 

Personally, as a Liddo, I don't see the similarities between Gaga and Chappell. But it's the media and stan Twitter that pushes the similarities between the two

6 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

He always makes up stuff in his threads :bibliahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.