Were the Csquad actually sane?

Mariya Takeuchi

Ciara has been the stan-world's punching bag since 2009 for simply under performing after she changed labels and scrapped the 3 disc concept for Fantasy Ride due to leaks. 

the csquad never victimised her or themselves like what some of you are doing regarding your faves questionable decisions & disgusting behaviour.

no cries of misogyny or racism, they talked their **** & kept it moving.

why has it become the norm for certain fandoms to portray their faves as victims to squash any criticism?

ciara.gif

Ciara was done wrong, but she was always a hustler herself. I think that inspired her fans. She just faded because her sound went out of trend by Fantasy Ride and she stuck faithful to it. Basic Instinct is a great album. She deserved much more love for it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Prince overdosed in an elevator, Aaliyah crashed in a plane & Janet choked on streaming, now what?

Literally giving Mary J Blige stan behavior. So the answer to you is no.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Literally giving Mary J Blige stan behavior. So the answer to you is no.

lmao! i changed my sig cos some xtina fan kept quoting my old one like it was a drag to stan them

you talk like we died, lol, csquad is still here, we just in our bag like our fave

I agree with your statements; i do not remember us ever going against anyone if unprovoked, the secret is we are secure in our fave

we know her strengths like her beauty, performing skill, dance and stage presence and limitations as vocalist, we not gonna pretend shes whitney houston

doesn't hurt that ciara was always transparent with us, gives her 100% to her fans, and knows some of us by our names and tracks us the hell down, she's very supportive of her fans as well, and in general of other people 

shes philanthropist 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

well yes.

we are small but loyal to her. and we are hustlers like her, other fandoms could take notes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Csquad was one of the best things to happen to ATRL tbh 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

lmao! i changed my sig cos some xtina fan kept quoting my old one like it was a drag to stan them

What's wrong with being a Mary J blidge stan lol?

13 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

What's wrong with being a Mary J blidge stan lol?

let's just say if Mary's tampax fell out on a train her fans would be the first to tell you

Ciara you will always be famous!

Let's talk about how CEO ushered the renaissance of funky saccharine pop enjoyed by hits Say So and Espresso now. :clap3:

On 6/22/2024 at 9:47 PM, Mariya Takeuchi said:

let's just say if Mary's tampax fell out on a train her fans would be the first to tell you

Can you tell more? I'm really curious 'cause as a casual stan I've never heard much about them :jonny:

20 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Can you tell more? I'm really curious 'cause as a casual stan I've never heard much about them :jonny:

go on lipstick alley for the tea :coffee: they think they're uplifting her by saying how **** she is & bringing up her past at every opportunity. no wonder she's retiring from music

• Thanks 1

Who tapped your mother? The b!tch scooped you up from a used condom and that's how you came into this world, ape.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.