Better album: Born This Way or 4?

A Million Lights

Better album: Born This Way or 4  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Better album

• Born This Way

Which one sounds better to you, the one from Black Jesus chanteuse or the one from Rather Die Young songstress?

The one that is actually timeless and not forgotten. The one that is being discovered and loved by gen Z - Born this Way. Who would have thought Judas is pulling almost as much as Poker Face? :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 2

4 then, and 4 now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Okay look. Overall I prefer Bey to Gaga BUT I think BTW is Gaga's magnum opus whereas 4 was a stepping stone for Bey to get where she was going so I'm going with BTW for this one. It would be a different story if it was BTW vs Self Titled or Rennaisance though.

• Like 4

As an overall body of work, 4. But I think Born This Way had the better singles.

• Like 1

4 is amazing, but BTW is timeless, so BTW wins this one.

33 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Okay look. Overall I prefer Bey to Gaga BUT I think BTW is Gaga's magnum opus whereas 4 was a stepping stone for Bey to get where she was going so I'm going with BTW for this one. It would be a different story if it was BTW vs Self Titled or Rennaisance though.

Well then we will have The Fame Monster up against Self titled / Rennie

BTW has no skips for me.
I still listen to songs from BTW but I havent listened to a song from 4 in probably years at this point

59 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

yeah cause BTW is Gaga's best album and 4 is not even in Bey's top 4

• Thanks 2

4 has grown on me, but BTW is in a different league entirely. 

Well, one of them I listen to pretty religiously, either front to back as a whole album, or shuffled, or individually peppered through the rest of my music, never skipping anything (except maybe Bad Kids).

The other I haven't listened to in any shape or form for… probably a few years at least. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.