Better recent LEGEND collaboration: Girl So Confusing by Lorde VS Yes, And? by Mariah

TayDuaStan

Better recent LEGEND collaboration: Girl So Confusing by Lorde VS Yes, And? by Mariah  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Better song

• Yes, And? by Ariana Grande & Mariah Carey
    • girl, so confusing by Charli xcx & Lorde
  2. 2. Better lyrics

3. 3. Better vocals

Neither. Mashallah takes the crown

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The OP should have used this instead of the hated 'yes, and?' remix. Talk about a set up

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

Charli's song is very interesting. The autotune is grating yet interesting and fits the song very well at the same time. I enjoyed it.

The yes, and remix had the right elements to be an amazing song but the vocal production isn't good and ruins it.

• Thanks 1

I think the yes and remix was a bit forgettable to me because Yes and is a good song and the remix didn't really improve it. Girl remix is really good and improves the song. Shot up in the rankings for me!

• Like 1

Girl So Confusing

Girl sounds a total mess to me. Not my thing but the yes and remix has to be the worst female collaboration of all time it's simply unliste:rip:nable 

Are you seriously putting Lorde beside Mariah as a legend? Lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.