Spotify Day 2: The girl, so confusing version with Lorde #88 (-41)

KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Badgalbriel

• KatyPrismSpirit

• 80x100

6 hours ago, piotrert said:

Embarrassing jobless behavior. Be happy for lorde and move on loser

Don't even bother with that weirdo, they have a weird obsession with Taylor for some reason, probably just bitter she blocked all their faves or sumn stupid like that like always

Ot, missed lorde hopefully she comes back on her own soon 

9 hours ago, bielneira said:

If I remember it clearly, Lorde didn't even posted about the song :rip:

Just the snippet of the song on instagram story before the release day :chick3: cant believe she promoted brat album more than their collab 

30 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

Just the snippet of the song on instagram story before the release day :chick3: cant believe she promoted brat album more than their collab 

Regardless of promo, Lorde stans will always know when a Lorde song comes out. It only happens once every couple years :lmao: 

Omg the numbers are great! :eek: :clap3: not getting my hopes up but a music video with them would be so iconic. 

Also I was shook how many people at my job were talking about this song and "BRAT Summer". This era is crossing over to the mainstream more than I ever expected :beach:

3 hours ago, 80x100 said:

She has been focusing her promotions on the albums way more than on the singles

The song is not commercial friendly, it's just noise for the GP but it's a smash among brats and that's all that matters! If Charli did a radio friendly song and it was flopping, then this would be worthy of dragging but nobody thinks this type of song would be a hit outside of this community 

• Thanks 8

Not surprised, only bratz can get it. :michael: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Maybe Charli needs to drop 34 versions to keep the song afloat, like a chart obsessed freak I'm currently thinking

oh no, don't do the environmental queen with SLOW AND REVERB + SPED UP versions like that :weeps:

• Haha 8

absolutely zero promo from both sides (Lorde literally promoted the album BRAT more than this collab at this point), ZERO promo from both of their labels (no playlisting and TTH) combined with an experimental non-GP friendly song. what did y'all expect? :confused:

you might've confused us with your own fanbase but absolutely no one cares about charts with both Charli XCX and Lorde fandom. like charts are EXTREMELY irrelevant and no one cares about them, they are alt artists. I don't even know how it's a metric. :rip:

the song is BEYOND amazing and one of the best things that happened this year, it will go down in history & pop culture. :heart:

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

absolutely zero promo from both sides (Lorde literally promoted the album BRAT more than this collab at this point), ZERO promo from both of their labels (no playlisting and TTH) combined with an experimental non-GP friendly song. what did y'all expect? :confused:

you might've confused us with your own fanbase but absolutely no one cares about charts with both Charli XCX and Lorde fandom. like charts are EXTREMELY irrelevant and no one cares about them, they are alt artists. I don't even know how it's a metric. :rip:

the song is BEYOND amazing and one of the best things that happened this year, it will go down in history & pop culture. :heart:

Girl, you guys were literally celebrating the song debut position yesterday :deadbanana4:

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.