Spotify Day 2: The girl, so confusing version with Lorde #88 (-41)

KatyPrismSpirit

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

So you're allowed to post hateful comments and no one else is. Got it 

Link the hateful internet comment I shared about Taylor Swift on this site. I'm waiting, I want to see how hateful it is and how Taylor Swift was mentioned in that "comment". Genuinely curious, post it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Badgalbriel

• KatyPrismSpirit

• 80x100

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Link the hateful internet comment I shared about Taylor Swift on this site. I'm waiting, I want to see how hateful it is and how Taylor Swift was mentioned in that "comment". Genuinely curious, post it.

There are no hateful comments here either :deadbanana:

While the drop is disappointing, the fact that it exists makes me happy! I will continue to keep listening to it because it's a hit in this household!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

So when it does good you celebrate that it's because of Lorde. Then the moment it drops like a rock, you just don't care anymore. Got it

Yes this is what people not in a cult worshipping a cult leader with the vocals of a dying goat, the dance skills of a statue and the writing skills of a 9th grader in creative writing for the first time.

Edited by JO1s
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Congratz on both ladies. This one deserved better but who knows maybe one day it will rise like a lizzo song

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parachutes said:

Based on the debut the GP is ready to tune into L4 :clap3:

Let's remember SP the song's debut with a leaked & botched surprise release

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Let's remember SP the song's debut with a leaked & botched surprise release

Exactly and this shows that she's maintained interest :clap3:can't wait :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2024 at 7:06 AM, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Because the song debuted on the charts badgalbriel, which was surprising by itself :rip: if charts are that important Lorde gave Charli her biggest debut/numbers yet and fans should celebrate that

What? :rip: Charli is way bigger than Lorde in 2024 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lorde's music is not consumed like THAT but she is still loved, acclaimed, great and known. Charli is totally different and at the same time loved.  

• Thanks 1

When BRAT was acclaimed and received Best New Album from Pitchfork, and Charli and Lorde teamed up and received Best New Track for this song, one of only four so far this year, most of ATRL were happy to see talent winning. But some seemed to be highly bothered, and some of them are in here trying to pit Charli's fans and Lorde's fans against each other.

I don't think people are going to fall for it. Both girls are quite successful in their own way and while Lorde clearly did help give Charli her highest debut on Global Spotify, it's also made possible because the original material in BRAT was so good to begin with.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

When BRAT was acclaimed and received Best New Album from Pitchfork, and Charli and Lorde teamed up and received Best New Track for this song, one of only four so far this year, most of ATRL were happy to see talent winning. But some seemed to be highly bothered, and some of them are in here trying to pit Charli's fans and Lorde's fans against each other.

I don't think people are going to fall for it. Both girls are quite successful in their own way and while Lorde clearly did help give Charli her highest debut on Global Spotify, it's also made possible because the original material in BRAT was so good to begin with.

It's always the same fanbase.... They're literally unable to move on & innovate just like their fav... :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.