what are your favorite reality shows?

Luckitty

I'm trying to find something to watch but i feel like most of the reality shows i found are about love and dating and i'm not into these type of shows :redface:

Watch some adult cartoons like Bobs Burger, American Dad, Rick n Morty etc. if you haven't. Way more entertaining and easy going.

You could also try The Office and Modern Family, two classics and always funny

Edited by Nico Robin

Masterchef was always a favorite of mine.

Reality competition shows are where it's at tbh, Survivor and Hell's Kitchen have been around for years but are some of my favourite shows and although I don't watch it anymore I used to be obsessed with The Amazing Race as a kid

The Traitors is the new reality show that's been really popular recently, haven't watched it myself but have heard good things about it and its contestants are usually reality show stars from other shows

Flavor of Love is a must watch for any reality tv fan imo, it's a classic and gave us Tiffany Pollard

• Like 2

RuPaul's Drag Race. Isn't that a reality show?

Love Island

Below Deck Mediterranean and The Traitors, not the US one though…

3 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Masterchef was always a favorite of mine.

Same I'm currently binge watching it

i don't care about cooking but i love watching gordon and joe be angry lol

• Haha 1

There was a time I really loved MTV's The Challenge, but I haven't watched it in ages. Jersey Shore was a favorite of mine for mindless fun; it's still going strong, surprisingly, but I haven't watched the newer seasons.

seeking sister wife

Gordon Ramsay food stars

survivor

the mole

the trust

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.