Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe (Live on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon)

nooniebao

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

"Doesn't care about dressing crazy" 

girl have you ever seen her perform? When does she not have an extravagant outfit? :deadbanana4:

uhm girl what? thats literally what i meant. "doesn't care about dressing crazy" for all the people in the back that means someone that doesn't care about having "extravagant" OUTFITS ! xo

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kristie Kuwa

• drivers license

• blackoutbritney

• Garbaj

I love Chappell 🖤🖤🖤

no but really, she's very special. I can see the Cindy Lauper, Kate Bush and Lady Gaga references with how she integrates theater and overall the performance was VERY good. She needs to work a bit on her stage presence but that comes with time :heart2:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, peacok said:

so Gaga's only legacy is ridiculous outfit? interesting :gaycat2:

Thank God Chappell's music doesn't sound like Gaga at all :heart:

Listen to Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl and tell me with a straight face it doesnt sound like it could be on The Fame. Go!

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Shockingly  good performance considering she sounds a mess doing those runs on the recorded version 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

She nailed the performance and the interview was hilarious, love her!!

48 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

uhm girl what? thats literally what i meant. "doesn't care about dressing crazy" for all the people in the back that means someone that doesn't care about having "extravagant" OUTFITS ! xo

That is an incredibly inefficient way of expressing that. Using "doesn't care" gives the impression she doesn't doesn't care to dress crazy. 

Why not just say she loves to dress crazy? :rip: 

Lady Gaga?

I'm gagging 

This interview makes it clear that she is going to be an absolute superstar. You either have it or you don't, and she's got IT.

• Like 1

Amazing performance, she ATE those vocals :wanda:

Her looks and costumes really remind me of the campiness of early career Gaga and I'm here for it :heart:

15 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Expected her vocals to be a little more powerful

She is serving Gaga but without the power vocals. This song would've been great live if she had the chops to deliver it flawlessly.

She just looks like a Gaga tribute but without the voice.

This made me chuckle. As a little monster since 2008, even I realize that Chappell's live vocals are far stronger than Gaga's were in her debut era.

• Haha 1

She is such a STAR :jonny5:

Performance and interview were both really good. She is here to stay.

I can see Gaga on her when it comes to performances and her presence is so Gaga which I like. 

On 6/21/2024 at 2:03 PM, Saintlor said:

Expected her vocals to be a little more powerful

She is serving Gaga but without the power vocals. This song would've been great live if she had the chops to deliver it flawlessly.

She just looks like a Gaga tribute but without the voice.

Swift fan talking about vocals...:biblionny:

Like read the room and stick to talking about 50 variants and sales numbers

• Haha 1

i love her so much, this performance and interview just screams STAR :jonny5:

18 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

This interview makes it clear that she is going to be an absolute superstar. You either have it or you don't, and she's got IT.

absolutely, she just got it.

not shocked some atrlers don't get it. y'all don't know a superstar if it hits you right in the face. then suddenly, y'all were stans all along when a girlie starts doing numbers :rip:

watch little monsters treat her the same way madonna stans did gaga when she was starting :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, drivers license said:

watch little monsters treat her the same way madonna stans did gaga when she was starting :toofunny3:

Last messages on "Lady Gaga" base:

-I need Godga to jump on a Good Luck, Babe! remix

-oh this would be HISTORICAL...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, drivers license said:

babe, most of monsters are stanning ms roan, and in truly liddo fashion calling gaga a fad :priceless: there may be some haters, cuz its inevitable, but as Ive seen in base and on tiktok, monsters are very supportive 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.