Taylorde friendship over bc of Lorde's mental health?

80x100

You'd always say, "Let's go out," but then I'd cancel last minute
I was so lost in my head and scared to be in the pictures
'Cause for the last couple years, I've been at war in my body
I tried to starve myself thinner and then I gained all the weight back

Taylor was on EVERYWHERE of the internet with Lorde but then Lorde wanted to be disappear without any reason and they lost the touch with each other. Latest interaction was Lorde posted something with Taylor on instagram story and Taylor said Melodrama was AOTY during secret rep listening party

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Btw the quote from charli xcx & lorde - girl, so confusing 

• Thanks 1

I don't understand

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I think they are still friends. :heart:

Lorde just knows her priority.

Lorde literally stays at Taylor NY house when she is there sometimes 

You all say anything 

This is why don't take lyrics literally 

• Like 7

Taylor was never her friend :skull:

gty_459485318_68977746.jpg?width=600&height=800&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

I feel like Taylor doesn't have any friends… all her "friendships" and relationships look transactional

• Like 14
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 17

Didn't Taylor push her down stairs because Melodrama shits all over her discography? :thing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 16
  • Thumbs Down 6

8 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Didn't Taylor push her down stairs because Melodrama shits all over her discography:thing:

Did the voices in your head tell you this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 20

Are you okay?

32 minutes ago, Verandi said:

I feel like Taylor doesn't have any friends… all her "friendships" and relationships look transactional

you dont know her

49 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Didn't Taylor push her down stairs because Melodrama shits all over her discography? :thing:

:bibliahh:

Despite what this forum thinks, most of celeb's lives aren't on camera.  Just because people aren't taking photos together and posting them, doesn't mean they aren't still friends.

However, in general, most celeb friendships aren't very deep or lasting because they are busy people who don't see each other much .  And alot of friendships are basically the equivalent of work friendships or college friendships.

Lorde has barely spent any time in the United States for the last 8 or so years.

Like how many people keep up on college/ work friends when the friend moves to a different continent.  People often keep said friendships if they had been friends for years before that. Elsewise they might talk occasionally or visit on preplanned trip, but the friendship understandably lessens. Taylor and Lorde were basically only active friends for a year or two before Lorde realized the US sucks.

Like some of Taylor's friendships have become more publicly active, simply because Taylor has been spending more time in NYC where tons of her friends live in contrast to when she was London.

• Like 6

are her friends??? looks like she always for some reason "welcome" the new it girl... she did it with selena, lorde, camila, ice spicy, tried with billie, olivia with gifs and stuff and now its Sabrina.... but i don't think they are her friends you see her kinda discard them. that's my personal opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

This is a whole new level of wishful interpretation and I've read gaylor tumblrs :rip:

• Haha 12

2 hours ago, Verandi said:

And did she tell you this? And they dare say swifties are parasocial when you were saying **** like this as if you were sleeping under her bed?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Yall are reaching a breaking point on this Taylor obsession  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

I have no idea tbh 

I really don't see how you get Taylor from that :rip: 

Why does everything have to be about Taylor?

6 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Why does everything have to be about Taylor?

"So tell me everything is not about me but what if it is."

She knew.

:ryan3:

• Haha 4

People can't even listen to their faves anymore without making it about Taylor. This is crazy, man

• Haha 4

I wonder what Lorde would think about the Charli and Taylor UK charts drama (assuming she's still friends with Taylor)  :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.