Why is P!nk never talked about much in stan world?

blackoutbaby

10 hours ago, Borsi said:

Well you're wrong. People go to her big tours because she's s great performer, and vocalist and they love her music. Simple as that. I hope this helps. 

That wasn't the question. I never said she wasn't a great performer or vocalist. I said I want you to show me examples of her being an artist that doesn't just make generic soccer mom music. The fact that you've chosen to dodge the question when I said I'd love to be wrong says everything I need to know 

• Haha 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Borsi

• BionicWooHoo

• blackoutbaby

• futuresuperstar2023

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

That wasn't the question. I never said she wasn't a great performer or vocalist. I said I want you to show me examples of her being an artist that doesn't just make generic soccer mom music. The fact that you've chosen to dodge the question when I said I'd love to be wrong says everything I need to know 

First of all, you didn't ask from me the question.

Second, it was you who said that „people go to her big tours because its fun to see some lady swinging around for a few hours and not for "art", so I though I might correct you, because this is not true at all.

Art is subjective, just as music taste, etc, but I can give you an example, if it's that important to you.

This song is about anxiety and panic, and it is beautifully presented in this performance (worth watching from the beginning – if you want to, at all )

To me this is art, others might say it's just generic soccer mom music, and she's just swinging around in the air. :smile:

all opinions are welcome here at #ThePitStop, no matter how shady 😂  #ThorgyThor #BobTheDragQueen#RPDR#hottake#music

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKAPxsHB_JAVjUT5iMNQD4hM2mjxcCgDweOg&s

Edited by SlimyGhoul

She has become very generic. But yeah the only times when she is mentionned on here is when Fighters attack her for whatever reason…

She only get attention when talks about Xtina and Britney.

She's pretty quiet and uncontroversial, she does her soccer mom'd music, goes on her tours and collects her coins and ATRL likes mess.

15 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

She has become very generic. But yeah the only times when she is mentionned on here is when Fighters attack her for whatever reason…

The attack against P!nk isn't undeserving. P!nk had a stick up her ass when it came to pop girls like Britney and Christina. 

Because shes boring and her music hasnt been interesting since funhouse. 

15 hours ago, Twizzy said:

Because she's in the same box as Kelly Clarkson, the girls who have a handful of respectable bops but all their artistry faded once their greatest hits albums dropped in 2011.

Same thing for Carrie Underwood GH album and artistry as well. 

feel like I've seen this thread 5 times in the last month or so 

Good music, but lack of controversy/drama and doesn't present herself in a pandering way.

She's basic

Its What She Deserves GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

9 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

spacer.png

In Australia she was basically the Taylor Swift till Taylor blew up.

The news was just pink and Taylor for a month straight all because they were both touring here 

I'm sick of her aswell :gaycat7:

2 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

In Australia she was basically the Taylor Swift till Taylor blew up.

The news was just pink and Taylor for a month straight all because they were both touring here 

I'm sick of her aswell :gaycat7:

LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.