Why is P!nk never talked about much in stan world?

blackoutbaby

Like, I never see P!nk stans or any discussion about her on twitter or ATRL. Why is that, when many of her peers are still talked about and stanned plenty (Britney, Xtina, etc.) :celestial5:

blob?bcid=rDB5a3-TvywHbw

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Borsi

• BionicWooHoo

• blackoutbaby

• futuresuperstar2023

Top Posters In This Topic

her music and persona is horrible

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

she's too for the soccer moms to be talked by gays and music enthusiasts. Maybe on Facebook there are some people talking about her but i don't have one so

• Haha 5

What is there to talk about

Like, Pink's music was a staple for me growing up but she's never been the most interesting person or artist. Probably doesn't help that she was never the 'it' girl and was always overshadowed by somebody else despite her consistency and longevity

She doesn't fit in when it comes to stan culture. People would say it's because of her being a tomboy but no it's because she makes soccer mom music and is not as badass as she used to be tbh. Kelly Clarkson doesn't fit in either in stan world. They are talented women

She's very for the local crowd. Absolutely bonkers huge, but not many stans online. The same applies to Ed Sheeran.

what is there to talk about

• Haha 1

She ******* bland and boring. 

How many times are we gonna talk about her twirling in the air for 4 hours? 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

both the female artists you mentioned their latest albums and singles flopped on the charts, on streaming and they prob can fill vegas but could never fill stadiums around the world and sell out all the tickets. her fans are prob older, not in the stan world but if it comes with global success i think it worth it.

The question is... Why is this thread made twice a week:rip:

• Haha 1

Not too much on P!nk now. She's very talented with a lot of touring demand. I just feel "the culture" would be more inclined to stan her if she remained in her light skinned era. The route she took in being anti-girly pop was very much catering to a more conservative demographic. 

Because she's in the same box as Kelly Clarkson, the girls who have a handful of respectable bops but all their artistry faded once their greatest hits albums dropped in 2011. Now all they can churn out is soccer mom pop and just saying their names sounds kinda corny :michael:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

because soccer moms don't tend to frequent ATRL or Stan twitter

We can only talk about the circus so much. :cm: 

Because she isn't relevant or interesting. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, SoldierofLove said:

You're not paying attention or using the wrong search terms.

Try P!gga or BLACKP!NK. 

:deadbanana4:

People are buying tickets to her tour instead

• Like 4

Because she sells out tours people would rather go see her live than talk about her. 

Edited by Into The Void
  • Like 1

Might be her key audience is adults who have much more serious things to care about than talk about their fav singers. Plus she's not appealing to young audience who talks about celebrity. 

• Like 1

Cuz Look wise she has the stereotype of a lesbian and ATRL hates that. They prefer a straight woman faking bisexuality and screaming "I don't need prayers, I'm going to hell".

Basics!

• Haha 1

spacer.png

• Like 1

Jealousy and insecurity.

She's got the X factor and the masses behind her without lifting a finger.

Spoiler
Spoiler

she makes music for the aunties

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

Not too much on P!nk now. She's very talented with a lot of touring demand. I just feel "the culture" would be more inclined to stan her if she remained in her light skinned era. The route she took in being anti-girly pop was very much catering to a more conservative demographic. 

No hate, don't worry! I actually like her music a lot, which is why I made the thread. I'm not dead is one of my fave pop albums of the '00s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.