PSA: Addison Rae music coming this summer

Joyride

and we will be streaming

Interview_Issue-555_Summer-2024_Addison-

RAE: To know if I really like it. And why not? I feel like I get asked a lot, "Do you want to act or do you want to do music?" I was talking to my acting coach about it. I was like, "Why do you have to box yourself in?" I want to create things that are memorable, that provoke thoughts and feelings in people, and I want to entertain. Britney said it best: "There's only two types of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the ones that observe." And I love entertaining.

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

• Like 3

:duca:

thank you Peugeot Société Anonyme

• Haha 1

I really hope this is going to be a proper era with marketing, promo, and music videos because she has huge potential 

1 minute ago, 305 said:

I really hope this is going to be a proper era with marketing, promo, and music videos because she has huge potential 

doesn't sound like it tbh :noparty:

OTTENBERG: What are you doing next? What's your summer vibe?

RAE: [Laughs] I don't even know. Nothing's confirmed for music, but the goal is to have a song coming out.

Red, blue and a white font, it's coming 4th of July :gaycat3:

Just now, okgo said:

RAE: [Laughs] I don't even know. Nothing's confirmed for music, but the goal is to have a song coming out.

weird, because she did sign a new record deal.

that song she's been teasing sounds exciting. she's got so much potential, I'm rooting for her :celestial4:

13 minutes ago, okgo said:

welp.

34 minutes ago, 305 said:

i don't think she has the huge mass appeal you're maybe getting at , but she could definitely have a very loyal niche following like a Charli or Carly Rae if she plays her cards right, and so far she's doing well building up goodwill with those terminally online young gay types. i like her (despite all the fuss about her being problematic) and i do see potential , but i don't see her being some huge global pop star like Dua or Ariana

• Like 1

She cant act or sing should have taken money and time off  to work on her voice dancing and acting ... because she has no industry credibility

Seated

30 minutes ago, qurl said:

i don't think she has the huge mass appeal you're maybe getting at , but she could definitely have a very loyal niche following like a Charli or Carly Rae if she plays her cards right, and so far she's doing well building up goodwill with those terminally online young gay types. i like her (despite all the fuss about her being problematic) and i do see potential , but i don't see her being some huge global pop star like Dua or Ariana

Well I did say potential not "huge mass appeal" I would be surprised if she got an actual hit. 

the EP did relatively cute numbers with no promotion or music videos, with a little push she could make some noise or at the very least chart somewhere 

5 minutes ago, 305 said:

Well I did say potential not "huge mass appeal" I would be surprised if she got an actual hit. 

the EP did relatively cute numbers with no promotion or music videos, with a little push she could make some noise or at the very least chart somewhere 

she needs some real c*nty features to help put her on tbh, but people like her and i bet she has some she can pull out of her bag/people who vibe with her !

Edited by qurl
  • Like 1

Can't wait!

I got it bad is still bop!

Only care if she goes back in the studio with whoever made got it bad and NOBTR. Otherwise she can keep it

That 4 song EP is a banger. Perched. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found out her music earlier this year after my bestie recommended "I got it bad" and her 5 songs have been on loop. I'm so seated for this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.