Lorde goes mega viral for Royals being the whole coffee shop instead of just espresso

Kayseri Mantisi

A timeless, culture shifting, cultural resetting & music scene changing lead single from a 16 year old did that with her never ending legacy :clap3: :heart:

stream L4 later this year to be part of an another cultural reset :kiss:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

A modern classic :clap3: Imagine this being your DEBUT single :jonny5:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There's a new song getting that treatment every other day on twitter rn :dies: It's like the easiest set up to post a hit and say it was supposed to be an Espresso. (Not to take away from Lorde / this post, obviously Royals is a cultural reset!)

• Thanks 3

@mods why do these users keep posting "mega" viral titles and I get here and the tweet is barely 101k?

• Haha 11

Just now, dirrtydiana said:

@mods why do these users keep posting "mega" viral titles and I get here and the tweet is barely 101k?

Mods already answered your question. Learn the site rules.

TQ0x1rH.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

TQ0x1rH.jpeg

Exactly. 100k is the minimum required to make a thread. "Mega viral" for twitter would be something like 500k likes

OT: she never made a better song than that or team tbh

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Exactly. 100k is the minimum required to make a thread. "Mega viral" for twitter would be something like 500k likes

OT: she never made a better song than that or team tbh

Mega viral is just an usual gay exaggeration... I can change the thread title to "Lorde goes viral for Royals being the whole coffee shop instead of just espresso" and nothing would've changed, it's not that deep. It's mega viral for usual Twitter stan standards and viral for ATRL standards.

OT: beyond trash take.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Mega viral is just an usual gay exaggeration... I can change the thread title to "Lorde goes viral for Royals being the whole coffee shop instead of just espresso" and nothing would've changed, it's not that deep. It's mega viral for usual Twitter stan standards and viral for ATRL standards.

"Gay exaggeration" is not included in the rules tho. 

OT: What a SONG :jonnycat:

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

People on twitter just say anything because Royals was a massive hit. Simply iconic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of her worst songs and by far the worst song on Pure Heroine but I'm glad the GP loved it enough to push her into fame.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

TQ0x1rH.jpeg

You were really waiting for this tweet to meet the bare minimum threshold for a few days just to post it huh

OT:

Forgotten song :heart2:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 6

10 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The fact that you didn't provide examples says everything 

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, LanaDelRey said:

You were really waiting for this tweet to meet the bare minimum threshold for a few days just to post it huh

OT:

exactly LanaDelRey, it was a few hours though, not a day as you can see the tweet was barely posted a day ago.

meanwhile, this is what your fav is currently going viral for while all of her stans & fanbase is begging the OP to delete the tweet. you can also make a thread about that.

OT: an 11 year old song still getting 400K+ daily streams on Spotify alone & viral tweets. yeah that's not forgotten lmfao.

invented mega virality :clap3:

• Thanks 1

It was, and then she decided to collaborate with Antonoff 🤦‍♀️

17 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

meanwhile, this is what your fav is currently going viral for while all of her stans & fanbase is begging the OP to delete the tweet. you can also make a thread about that.

She's also racking up likes for the Tough teaser unlike lorde whose only virality depends on some Royals nostalgia tweet solidifying her 2010s fad status :heart2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She kind of made minimalist pop music production a mainstream thing

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, LanaDelRey said:

OT:

You keeping track and camping under every Lorde-related thread lol. Sounds like an obsession. Bitter just like the person you named your username after.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, shoganai said:

It was, and then she decided to collaborate with Antonoff 🤦‍♀️

don't worry she's once again being innovative by ditching him and collaborating with Dev Hynes (Blood Orange), Jim-E Stack, Rostam & more for her upcoming album - unlike some other artists who is stuck with Jack Antonoff :heart:

• Thanks 1

the thread title is :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

exactly LanaDelRey, it was a few hours though, not a day as you can see the tweet was barely posted a day ago.

OT: an 11 year old song still getting 400K+ daily streams on Spotify alone & viral tweets. yeah that's not forgotten lmfao.

I don't care about your overly dramatic lorde threads but you really need to get out of Lana's s for some fresh air. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I don't care about your overly dramatic lorde threads but you really need to get out of Lana's s for some fresh air. 

The thread title just says what's written on the Tweet, it's not being overly dramatic... & i'm literally on a deckchair right now under the sun after swimming all morning - it can't get any fresher than this. I literally don't even mention #that artist even though I stan her, the other user started fuming first. They always camp in any Lorde related thread, it happened yesterday and the other days too.

15 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The thread title just says what's written on the Tweet, it's not being overly dramatic... & i'm literally on a deckchair right now under the sun after swimming all morning - it can't get any fresher than this. I literally don't even mention #that artist even though I stan her, the other user started fuming first. They always camp in any Lorde related thread, it happened yesterday and the other days too.

I dont care about the other user. You should def learn to take other opinions about your fave without dragging other artists. If you can't, don't open threads. Especially in such petty behavior and drag her appearance in photos. 

I've seen you drag Lana many times. Don't lie and play the victim. Its not cute. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I dont care about the other user. You should def learn to take other opinions about your fave without dragging other artists. If you can't, don't open threads. Especially in such petty behavior and drag her appearance in photos. 

I've seen you drag Lana many times. Don't lie and play the victim. Its not cute. 

I never randomly drag Lana. If you have seen me dragging Lana, then the other side must have started it, which is always the case. If certain Lana stans can't take others opinions and randomly start hating, then why is it a problem when I reply back to them with similar attitude? Open your eyes and support the actual victim. It's not cute.

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.