• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sweetkiss

• Nefertiti0

• CherryBay

• swifthino

The way everyone keeps attacking Billie and Sabrina for supposedly being plants when you have this guy right here :rip:

Nothing about him seems organic from the very beginning. Literal white boy privilege who just sounds good but not too special. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

How did he manage to book all the biggest names in country music?

despite his last two flop albums, he has 8 diamond singles and 3 MASSIVE albums lol

Legend :clap3: 

• Thumbs Down 1

his No.6 Collaborations Project :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds desperate.

• Thumbs Down 1

the pivot to country was honestly a smart move. hope this album is successful for him

:suburban:

• Like 1

The song he released yesterday is quite good so whatever. As long as the music is catchy, that's all that matters.

Outside of IHSH this is making no noise so far. Wonder what genre cosplay comes next when this inevitably doesn't work out.

11 hours ago, Cheers said:

He was smart with the shift in sound. He was tanking hard and knew he had to do something!

I was about to say...he reinvented himself after flop/underperformance...that's what you are supposed to do Katy :coffee2: 

• Like 1

He's going country, makes sense that he invites all the current & past country legends so he is taken seriously. There could be deluxe version in few weeks after this release with 10 new solo songs.

He just released a 17-track album with ZERO features a year ago, so i dont mind that there are more features now
But overall the sound is just too safe and surface level.. still hoping he will go a more folky or rock route with his next album, imo that is his biggest potential and he himself loves listening to rock music the most

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Like 2

He will be 2727 weeks at #1 :coffee:

The way you can always tell that an artist is washed up when their album tracklist is flooded with collabs…

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rz64qwo2ewv4whzch0xj

The most artistically corrupt project in quite sometime.

What's wrong with musicians collabing with other musicians? I don't get it. Especially since most of you weren't going to listen to the album anyway

• Thanks 1

I'm looking forward to the Chris Stapleton and Lainey Wilson ones. The newly released one with Luke Combs is amazing.

I was hoping for some Sam Hunt, Thomas Rhett, Kacey, Zach Bryan, maybe some Carrie Underwood in there to see how they can gel together. That could have been a great experiment (or a bad one haha)

1 hour ago, Bosque said:

What's wrong with musicians collabing with other musicians? I don't get it. Especially since most of you weren't going to listen to the album anyway

literally nothing ddd atrl just doing the most and being annoying as usual.

It's giving My Everything 

:clack:

He would never get that much support from country radio by doing it solo. The radio darlings from today and old school are all there to secure an audience and airplay for him. It's just another genre cosplay.

It's the same country radio that gives its back to actual good artists like sturgill simpson, so no surprises

Edited by liquiddiamonds

1 hour ago, Bosque said:

yeah, idk. i won't listen to it but i don't really care, it has no effect on me. also posty seems like nice guy, so good for him if it will secure him successful album :bird:

On 7/27/2024 at 3:10 PM, Bosque said:

Exactly this. So much fuzz about absolutely nothing. Who cares if the music is fun and they're enjoying themselves? Post already proved himself as a solo artist.

Cute. Post has seemed really happy doing this album. It just kinda radiates off of him rn. I feel like he should just stick to country music. Maybe eventually delve back more into folky pop or something.

The way he completely changed his entire identity :rip:

Truly the male Camila (only successful)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.