Timberlake DWI: Bartender says condition from stolen drinks; officer doxxed

Espresso

loser behavior from a loser... likely thing for him to do.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• SoldierofLove

• shyboi

• ImpressMeMuch

Daily Mail has the first shot of him leaving the courthouse and he looks fine-ish. No mug shot though.

I can't be bothered to try to copy/paste the photo into the OP on mobile.

6 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Daily Mail has the first shot of him leaving the courthouse and he looks fine-ish. No mug shot though.

I can't be bothered to try to copy/paste the photo into the OP on mobile.

spacer.png

:khalyan2:

• Thanks 1

Send his flop ass to Rikers Island 

Edited by Richie.Valdez

So he's in court July 26 - that's the European opening night of his tour. :rip: 

On a serious note though - why didn't he have a driver?!

He can't afford a 50$ uber black? :rip:

• Like 1

Justin is rich and he should just leave the scene and take a break for a few more years. But I guess his tour is very profitable that he doesn't care. But yes, he is a legacy act now and things will only get worse. He will get that flop laugh someday, so god is good. 

spacer.png

Ew

Paving the way for his bad boy era. I see the vision. 

Him and J.Lo have been having a crazy year. They need to take a 2 year break at most. I do hope he sorts out whatever demons he is battling. He's rich so prison isn't in the cards for him. Dani Leigh isn't even that rich or big of a celebrity and she got away with a DUI even though the victim has to suffer from life-long injuries. Hopefully he can move forward and work on himself not just for his "reputation" but for his wife and kids. 

4 minutes ago, Espresso said:

:deadbanana2:

This applies to pretty much all pop stars from the 2000s. Beyonce is the only one from that era that is still thriving with success.

• Thumbs Down 1

Anyone who drives intoxicated is an idiot. It's especially inexcusable when you have his resources. He could have killed someone

Crazy that 20/20 was just two eras ago for him? Such a huge fall from grace... 

• Like 2

43 YEARS OLD!!! And rich....seriously....you should know better by now. This is 16 year old trust fund baby behavior :rip:

• Like 6

Ofc this is full of Britney gifs, they never change :rip: DUI should be more severe with punishment though considering how dangerous and reckless it is, he'll walk away with almost no charges.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

He is a sick human being

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

:deadvision:

I screamed so LOUD irl :deadbanana:

This + Woman's World have been such a gift this week 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Him and J.Lo have been having a crazy year. They need to take a 2 year break at most. I do hope he sorts out whatever demons he is battling. He's rich so prison isn't in the cards for him. Dani Leigh isn't even that rich or big of a celebrity and she got away with a DUI even though the victim has to suffer from life-long injuries. Hopefully he can move forward and work on himself not just for his "reputation" but for his wife and kids. 

But JLo is just weird. Timberlake is deserved tbh.

Music sucks, his behavior isn't much better, etc...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.