• shyboi

• ImpressMeMuch

This is sad. He's had a terrible couple of years and now this happens. :jonny:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

41g0ZJ0sjJL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I will never understand having hundreds of millions of dollars and still refusing to get a ride when you're drunk 

!!!!

It's actually so infuriating. Risking the lives of other people and for what exactly? What a ******* eejit! 

• Like 1

It's just not his yeeeaaarrrr...

:suburban:

After all he did to Britney, he deserves every bad thing coming his way. Album flopped, public image tarnished and now he's arrested. What a year, huh?! I guess what goes around really comes around.

Britney Spears Yes GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Justin and J.Lo in their flop eras. 

• Thanks 1

Is he going to apologize or is he going to apologize to absolutley f***** nobody again?

spacer.png

• Haha 4

it gotta be embarrassing given his age and he never been in trouble before

First it was Jamie suffering on father's day and now timberlake ? Karma's not a liar :bird:

Waiting for TMZ to praise them and feeling sorry for them in their upcoming article !

He's welcome to go off the rails without endangering other people

My god, why?! Just get an Uber :skull:

he saw JLo losing 2024 so hard he had to come up with something quick 

z1hhtrb5aqrb1.gif

• Haha 1

What a loser 

6 minutes ago, Migs said:

After all he did to Britney, he deserves every bad thing coming his way. Album flopped, public image tarnished and now he's arrested. What a year, huh?! I guess what goes around really comes around.

Britney Spears Yes GIF

He should take loucifer and team con with him too.

JAIL TO ALL OF THEM

• Thanks 1

Endangering people's lives? Nothing new for him. He's always been reckless and inconsiderate. This only further cements that for me.

Lock him up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I'm very concerned about him. Maybe his parents should request control of his decisions and finances for his own good and so he doesn't embarrass his children by getting arrested :dancehall:

This.
He's clearly a danger to himself and others. 

• Thanks 1

**** him. no respect for people who get behind the wheel under the influence. to put other road users and pedestrians lives at risk like that makes you scum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I just hope that the judge gives him same amount of punishment that a random black person who would have done a similar crime be awarded. Law should be fair to all citizens. 

20 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I'm very concerned about him. Maybe his parents should request control of his decisions and finances for his own good and so he doesn't embarrass his children by getting arrested :dancehall:

Millions of children are going to see that mugshot! What a terrible influence he is on America. He should be blacklisted and have his career ended because of this. 
spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Update:

6:38 AM PT
-- Sources connected to law enforcement tell TMZ, Justin Timberlake was at the American Hotel partying and almost immediately after he left and began driving, we're told he blew a stop sign. Cops saw that and began to follow him. We're told Justin began swerving and cops pulled him over.

Our sources say cops performed a field sobriety test and asked Justin to take a breathalyzer test, but he refused.

We're also told several of Justin's friends came on scene and tried to convince cops to cut him a break, but they refused. Justin was handcuffed and arrested, and we're told it's all on body cam.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/18/justin-timberlake-arrested-police-custody-new-york/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.