Timberlake DWI: Bartender says condition from stolen drinks; officer doxxed

Espresso

Eyewitnesses said he was also drinking from everyone else's drinks, though. Technically the bartender saying that he only bought one drink is correct, but it's manipulative and misleading. Justin and his team are evil, and I hope his lesbian wife leaves him and marries one of the Indigo Girls. 

Edited by Legend ReX
  • Haha 8

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• SoldierofLove

• shyboi

• ImpressMeMuch

2 hours ago, Legend ReX said:

Eyewitnesses said he was also drinking from everyone else's drinks, though. Technically the bartender saying that he only bought one drink is correct, but it's manipulative and misleading. Justin and his team are evil, and I hope his lesbian wife leaves him and marries one of the Indigo Girls. 

what in the random :ahh:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Legend ReX said:

bruh😂😂

13 hours ago, Legend ReX said:

Your posts always make me legit LOL, you have such a way with words. ATRLegend!

• Like 1

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.