Sabrina Carpenter - "Good Luck, Babe!" (Chappell Roan Cover)

Dear Reader

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Like 10

ahhhh i want them to do a song together so badly!! :jonnycat: I feel if they did, people would eat it UPPPP

• Like 1

Island Records is taking it :jonnycat:

• Like 5

If you want to hear the full thing, it's on the second twitter page I shared, but I'm afraid I can't put it here since there's a download link :gaycat6:

she sounds fantastic! 

if Sabrina hops on a GLB remix it will def go top 5 in every major market, hear me out:worship:

• Like 1

Wow, that was really good! The change of tempo at the beginning, the vocals, key changes, etc., it's a performance where her talent properly shines through!

• Like 2

lovely start and the high notes, LOVEit

Wow I love this :clap3:

She's so talented :jonny5:show them what you got queen :clap3:

Hopefully Sabrina promo makes the original rise :rip:

• Haha 1

This is a gorgeous cover. I'm blown away! I might be becoming a Carpenter? 

The vocals:jonny5:

Ended all the talentless whisper/cursive singers of her generation just like that:clap3:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

This is a gorgeous cover. I'm blown away! I might be becoming a Carpenter? 

Jesus was a Carpenter too!

She ate that Live Lounge and shut up all the brainless ******* that said she can't sing judging only for two decent Espresso performances. One thing about her is that she isn't just a pretty face and has TALENT with all its letters, she can sing, dance, play, act, write and produce. Nobody can deny it

• Like 4

People like to use the fact that she's on her 6th album as a drag, but finally we have a singer who's got some skin in the game so when she's blowing up she's already developed the vocals and performing skills.

There's something so retro sounding about her voice if that makes sense? When she sings this song it sounds like I'm hearing on an old gramophone, but in the best way possible

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

She ate that Live Lounge and shut up all the brainless ******* that said she can't sing judging only for two decent Espresso performances. One thing about her is that she isn't just a pretty face and has TALENT with all its letters, she can sing, dance, play, act, write and produce. Nobody can deny it

I hope this counteracts some of the backlash she was getting for those performances. Singing and doing choreo is not easy so it makes sense she used a backing track.

Though I hope we get more sit down performances like this where she doesn't need to use a backing track and can show off her live vocals.  She can always give us more choreo on tour.

Edited by Acuminatus

15 minutes ago, glitch said:

People like to use the fact that she's on her 6th album as a drag, but finally we have a singer who's got some skin in the game so when she's blowing up she's already developed the vocals and performing skills.

There's something so retro sounding about her voice if that makes sense? When she sings this song it sounds like I'm hearing on an old gramophone, but in the best way possible

Agree with this. But she really isn't on her 6th album... Singular Act 1 and Act 2 are really one concept / one album. 

26 minutes ago, XXI. said:

Agree with this. But she really isn't on her 6th album... Singular Act 1 and Act 2 are really one concept / one album. 

well even her says this is her 6th album, so....

14 hours ago, King Dan said:

Low key think they just split Singular into two parts so it would fulfill her Hollywood Records contract so she could move onto Island.

• Like 1

This was fantastic :clap3: I feel bad for the ones hating on her because she truly has it all

3 hours ago, XXI. said:

Low key think they just split Singular into two parts so it would fulfill her Hollywood Records contract so she could move onto Island.

yeah probably 

18 hours ago, King Dan said:

Yeah I don't think anyone on this planet, outside of maybe that ^ user doesn't count those two as albums…

I need chappell to release this version with sabrina singing the second verse!!

Seeing Sabrina and Chappell blow up in real time is so exciting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.