Will you consume Katy's "girl anthem" produced by a r*pist of her ex friend?

TitanicSurvivor

6 minutes ago, TomTom said:

No and no :rip:

These girls can't do research :rip: you always have to repeat yourself I would NOT have the same patience as you :deadbanana:

• Thanks 6

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• TitanicSurvivor

• ChooseyLover

• Tyrion_LMG

Yes, the same way I listen to Doja's Say So, I can listen to my fave. Plus, Dr. Luke has not even been confirmed as a producer.

Honestly, a new reason to listen to it, is that I love how much Katy makes other fanbases seethe no matter what she does. 

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

9 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Funny you only create these trash threads when it's Katy related but when it's Doja it's radio silence.

Enjoy your fake moralism.

Doja signed her contract approximately three months before Kesha revealed her allegations. Doja further has expressed much distaste for him since, so doja is almost completely exempt from this discussion. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Yes, the same way I listen to Doja's Say So, I can listen to my fave. Plus, Dr. Luke has not even been confirmed as a producer.

Honestly, a new reason to listen to it, is that I love how much Katy makes other fanbases seethe no matter what she does. 

This is about the 4th time you made a corny post about wanting to make another fanbase "fume" and I'm going to let you know right now that Katy and the Cats are catching strays from every other fandom as well as casual music listeners. Doja's situation was different and she's condemned Luke. She skipped out on the opportunity to be on PinkFriday2 because she wants zero ties to Luke 

6N91cPc.gif

• Like 9

Yes 100%. Im embarrased about it but i have to be fully honest.  Im so excited about this new single and the album.
I have high morals in every circumstance of life but when it comes to the pop girls i dont care how problematic theyre.
I will always give them a pass. Do you know what a parasocial relationship is????..........Music for me is as sacred as food. :gaycat2:
i will always stream madonna,shakira,katy,gaga,rihanna,kesha,taylor,britney,beyonce,avril.....ETC even if theyre a big mess and turn to be awful very evil :gaycat3:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This is about the 4th time you made a corny post about wanting to make another fanbase "fume" and I'm going to let you know right now that Katy and the Cats are catching strays from every other fandom as well as casual music listeners. Doja's situation was different and she's condemned Luke. She skipped out on the opportunity to be on PinkFriday2 because she wants zero ties to Luke 

6N91cPc.gif

ok. The cats and Katy have been catching strays since Witness, so why should we care about those strays now? Whether or not, she linked up with Dr. Luke, she was going to be dragged. Also, I love that casual music listeners are dragging the song despite one, no producer has been confirmed, two, the full song isn't out and the 1 minute leak is AI generated, and three, the GP clearly does not care about what problematic Dr. Luke did. If they were dragging Katy for this alleged collaboration like you are pointing out, why has several Katy's songs produced by Dr. Luke been praised and has gone viral in the last three years.

Also, you really think Katy cares about other fanbases dragging her in her comments. Y'all dragging has no effect on whether that single is gonna drop on July 11th. Plus, why aren't y'all in Dr. Luke's comments calling him Dr. Puke and rxpist? 

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Phaunzie said:

why has several Katy's songs produced by Dr. Luke been praised and has gone viral in the last three years.

Also, you really think Katy cares about other fanbases dragging her in her comments. Y'all dragging has no effect on whether that single is gonna drop on July 11th. Plus, why aren't y'all in Dr. Luke's comments calling him Dr. Puke and rxpist? 

1.) Because those songs are part of people's youth. People get nostalgic over listening to the hottest songs from back then. The praise makes sense and those songs were released before anything was said about Luke publicly.

2.) She does care. The gays are all she has left

3.) DrLuke and his wife have their IGs private and comment restricted

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

1.) Because those songs are part of people's youth. People get nostalgic over listening to the hottest songs from back then. The praise makes sense and those songs were released before anything was said about Luke publicly.

2.) She does care. The gays are all she has left

I thought Katy made soccer mom music. 

To the last point, so Katy, Kim and Doja are outlets for your frustrations with Dr. Luke then?

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

No and no :rip:

Just did some Google-ing and it says they settled after she presented a weak case with false allegations. She can't remember what happened that night either. 

So how can we crucify him? I like Kesha but we have to be fair to everyone. 

• Thumbs Down 9

42 minutes ago, Damien M said:

Just did some Google-ing and it says they settled after she presented a weak case with false allegations. She can't remember what happened that night either. 

So how can we crucify him? I like Kesha but we have to be fair to everyone. 

Dr. Luke settled after Kesha achieved a series of appellate wins at New York's highest court that made it virtually impossible for him to win a jury trial, Kesha's case was neither "weak" nor contained "false allegations" and that is not what Kesha said either.

It takes a little more than "just did some Google-ing" to understand this topic, I fear.

Edited by TomTom
  • Thanks 9

Yes and y'all should stop acting doble moral, where's is all this concern when you listen to all the poptracks from Nicki, Doja, Britney, Kelly C, etc etc

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Yes and y'all should stop acting doble moral, where's is all this concern when you listen to all the poptracks from Nicki, Doja, Britney, Kelly C, etc etc

Personally I choose piracy when it comes to this man's work. It kinda sucks so I barely go for it anyway.

• Like 1

Yes, because the raped girl apparently could not remember everything that happened that night anyway - her own words.

Also, No cause it's sounding just like same old KP.

• Thumbs Down 11

Checking it out via 3rd party options doesn't make you an angel you know

No one is consuming Katy Perry music in 2024 :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

This the hill y'all are dying on... :deadbanana4:

I'll stream it out of curiosity

17 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

He has a WIFE:deadbanana4:

55 minutes ago, The_Bling said:

He has a WIFE:deadbanana4:

and like three kids :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

YES, and the rest of the world should do it too, I mean y'all didn't have a problem making all of these smashes over the past years:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Maybe just a couple times to have a good laugh, but that's it!

xfq96o.gif

• Haha 1

Yes It'll prolly become my most played song that week

• Like 1

Harsh words there, considering no doctor has been confirmed as a producer yet! Having said this, I have no issue listening to Doja and Nicki, among the others, and I'll have no issue with Katy either as long as the song is good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.