Will you consume Katy's "girl anthem" produced by a r*pist of her ex friend?

TitanicSurvivor

Based on that snippet, I'm going to say no.

gifkatyqueen.thumb.gif.5fa3f34281e6bb059406dd5904751299.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• TitanicSurvivor

• ChooseyLover

• Tyrion_LMG

It depends If I like the song

Just like people consumed Super Freaky Girl, All My Life, Say So, Kiss Me More, Big Energy, Best Friend, Need to know, You Right, etc.  :michael: 

The snippet doesn't sound very promising though, but let's wait and see.

• Like 2

Youtube-to-mp3 is my friend :heart2:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Doja  et al have no choice. They're starting with their careers.

Katy on the other hand has a choice and yet she chooses evil. Yuck! yuck! yuck!

That doesn't answer OP's question tho 

:clack:

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

He produced tons of her songs dont be dense. Hes one of the primary songwriters on that "Woman" song. And Best Friend by Saweetie and Doja Cat is a song he solely produced. "Trapped in an contract" girl did you see the terms and conditions of that contract yourself? Where is he on her new album?  You havent even seen the production credit on Katy's new album it's literally speculation so sit down already. 

You hasn't seen it either. But since they ARE working on HIS OWN company i can come to a conclusion that he has a direct impact on a creating process Doja's album for example. Or you think his writing credits which *suddenly* appeared on her album is something she decided to do herself? Make it make sense, we all know what does it mean to "work" with Luke, he's a huge fraudster for those who got trapped in his label. If Katy the Cat Valentine of pop music works with him then it's because she chose this herself she doesn't have a power with those who aren't on his label

• Thanks 3

Funny you only create these trash threads when it's Katy related but when it's Doja it's radio silence.

Enjoy your fake moralism.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Yes. Next question. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

no. Dr. Luke aside, I don't listen to soccer mom music. :michael:

ask the P!nk and Kelly Clarkson stans.

Out of all the soccer mom music makers you have picked the ONLY two that have publically dragged Dr. Luke for YEARS. :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Funny you only create these trash threads when it's Katy related but when it's Doja it's radio silence.

It's so fake. And people use the excuse "but Katy was Kesha's friend". As if that even matters in this discussion. The problem is the man behind the buttons. Therefore, anybody who associates themselves with him should deserve to get criticism. Otherwise it's just selective outrage. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Are we REALLY gonna compare the one who bound to him by contractual obligations to a fad who uses this r*pist to get her 15 minutes omg brain is a cool thing use it sometimes:bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

if it was good, yes! 

but it's bad so no 

9 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Are we REALLY gonna compare the one who bound to him by contractual obligations to a fad who uses this r*pist to get her 15 minutes omg brain is a cool thing use it sometimes:bibliahh:

Start by applying it to yourself sweetie. The fact that you think the GP will care about this is quite delusional coming from you. I really do hope you haven't streamed Doja's hits before, otherwise your fake moralism would be proved to be opportunist and fake 

Edited by Tyrion_LMG
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Start by applying it to yourself sweetie. The fact that you think the GP will care about this is quite delusional coming from you. I really do hope you haven't streamed Doja's hits before, otherwise your fake moralism would be proved to be opportunist and fake 

Yeah something is definately not clicking for you :zzz:

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

consuming his music is consuming his music. when you listen to music where he is credited he profits.

no conspiracy theories about binding contracts or mental gymnastics necessary.  it's really that simple and you either listen to his songs or don't! so which is it? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Yeah something is definately not clicking for you :zzz:

I guess streaming Espresso has caused permanent damage to your brain. You could try by touching some grass, it helps.

• Haha 1

No, I don't think I will like this song judging by the snippet I've heard. 

Katy Perry and her music label are certainly making weird choices. Working with Dr Luke on a feminist anthem lead-single to come back is going to backfire on the internet. I'm gonna say that I'm rooting for Katy, I would love her to get a big hit and to release bops but I have heard 45 seconds of Woman's World and it sounds... horrible.

• Haha 1

I'll probably only willingly listen to it once since it sounds very bad based on the snippet.

I listen to Kim Petras and I'm a huge katycat, so obviously. :bird:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Idk both artists were bounded to that r***st but one chose to fight while another chose to remain silent

:clack:

14 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I guess streaming Espresso has caused permanent damage to your brain. You could try by touching some grass, it helps.

Oh darling put out the fire in your arse, do some bottoming and relax

No Way GIF

If it only were good but so far might be a 1 play thing

Yes of course I will :sorry: if we picked apart the music industry we would find endless producers and singers doing awful things to others, no need to be selective for the sake of clout.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.