• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

the universal lashings the snippet is getting just based on 10 seconds :rip: her and her team can still change the lead - i doubt they will but they should. 

2 hours ago, Vegvisir said:

Katycats desperately trying to convince everyone the leak is fake is destined to become another top tier Katy meme :bibliahh:

It feels like when Warner Bros. tried to convince us that Ezra Miller's The Flash was the best superhero movie of all time :deadbanana2:.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

omg her fans being so delusional about the song not being real is so sad :skull: truly her Stupid Love/ME! moment

Chained to the Rhythm and Smile are right there though. Haven't heard the snippet yet but still.

all I see about this song is lashing after lashing on tik tok, it's not going to be a hit

I've always thought her music was complete garbage. Even then, the snippet was somehow worse than what I expected. 

Also, why is she announcing a July single release now? WTF?

the song suxxx tho 

Waiting for Gimme Gimme.:chick3:

• Confused 1

The chorus is catchy, I loved it. HQ will be amazing. The mv will elevate it even more, cause the budget is there

7 hours ago, chriswouldman said:

:jonny6:

like that's already BETTER than the actual single cover. her face card and body card are fire enough

just lose em damn "sheep legs" or whatever the **** they are. 

• Like 1

If her team is claiming that leaked snippet is fake, won't we find out in a month anyways?

2 hours ago, Jarr1507 said:

I don't know what to think anymore :deadbanana2: the second version kinda slays 

2 hours ago, Jarr1507 said:

omg- that's exact the same melody and lyrics of the "leaked" song. i think this proves its fake since the prompt generated that as its standard result. 

I'm sorry but all the AI's that are being made you can tell very clearly that it is a robot singing, the original leak its no where near as clear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I'm sorry but all the AI's that are being made you can tell very clearly that it is a robot singing, the original leak its no where near as clear.

Does anyone have a twitter link for this "real" version? I feel like we are all listening to different versions at this point :gaycat6: because the one I listened sounds no different than these AI versions :huh:

"Universal lashings" and it's just the 20 little monsters on ATRL, the GP hasn't even heard and won't listen to that leaked snippet, and this probably won't be a hit but that doesn't mean people actually know about the existence of this :rip:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, JayJay said:

The lyrics of the leak have the chatGPT stench to it, Katy has never been the best songwriter but she is not that bad. "You better celebrate, cuz' we're not going away?" cmon

This is a very odd line for a song about female power and feminism. :rip:

I'm so looking forward to July 11th (or earlier if it actually leaks beforehand). The amount of quotes I'm going to make by people calling the AI leak "obviously real". :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Aurora said:

I'm so looking forward to July 11th (or earlier if it actually leaks beforehand). The amount of quotes I'm going to make by people calling the AI leak "obviously real". :bibliahh:

You know something we don't ?

I finally found the "HQ" version of the leak and the quality of the vocals after the 10 seconds she posted are clearly worse, which kinda does make me think it's AI :deadbanana4: I mean between mega viral Fortnight tik toks before TTPD and Katy's MET Gala dress, maybe someone on her team decided to use AI to drum up publicity? except that they've made a single right move since Prism, so probably not.

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

if it ends up being fake I might take that day off work. :fan:

• Haha 3

Personally, I believe that the AI-generated extended snippets further support the authenticity of the leak. Listening closely, you can hear the AI struggling to replicate notes that weren't in the original sample, causing a distorted effect in Katy's voice. Artificial intelligence truly is incredible, though.

Regarding the criticism it receives on TikTok based on the 10 sec snippet, I honestly don't think they would have been satisfied with anything other than another 'Teenage Dream' masterpiece. That was a rare gem that can't be replicated simply because people want a throwback to that sound. Creating a summer smash isn't as simple as catering to nostalgia and wishful thinking.

I sometimes wish she had released this album without a big rollout, as it seems like all the hype and nostalgia surrounding her career is directed towards her Teenage Dream era and her one-off collaborations with artists like Zedd and Charlie Puth (NRO, 365, and HIH). It's a shame they're not giving her an opportunity to move beyond that.

• Like 6

It's more and more obvious that the "real" version is fake :priceless:

a shame because because now I have that chorus stuck in my head :ahh:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

"Universal lashings" and it's just the 20 little monsters on ATRL, the GP hasn't even heard and won't listen to that leaked snippet, and this probably won't be a hit but that doesn't mean people actually know about the existence of this :rip:

Babes... click on the sound on TikTok and you'll see the universal lashings. 

Denial is a river in Egypt

TRL-DEFINITE.thumb.gif.b3bf944a1e4d5eb5f

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.