Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

35 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

i agree he wouldn't say if they were real (he would prob just ignore the messages) but he got fed the link for the tweets with the leak in it over 24 hours ago, replied to those messages saying they're fake and all those tweets are still up. it doesn't make sense for them to be up if the leak was real and katy's team directly saw the tweets. when visuals leaked, her team was reporting them, giving warnings to the accounts tweeting it and they were all going down:biblionny:

they could keep the audio up to help it go viral on tiktok

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

So is the teaser Katy posted, real or fake?

Sounds better than I honestly thought it would... wow.

Katycats desperately trying to convince everyone the leak is fake is destined to become another top tier Katy meme :bibliahh:

omg her fans being so delusional about the song not being real is so sad :skull: truly her Stupid Love/ME! moment

Edited by Burqa

I avoided ATRL since the announcement but this is BOMBING on tiktok, people hating the snippet here is giving me hope :jonny:

Not Katy making TikToks 6 months ago to post and make her fans think it's fake :gaycat2:

I hope the rest of the album is better. Do we know if Max Martin is also on this? People hate on Witness, but I actually enjoyed that album so I wouldn't mind another one of those. And Max still has got it, as we saw with Eternal Sunshine.

I'm glad someone like Sabrina is around to deliver fun and quality pop right now if Katy doesn't deliver with her album. Plus I won't have to give Dr Luke money

Edited by Acuminatus

17 minutes ago, xtino said:

Not Katy making TikToks 6 months ago to post and make her fans think it's fake :gaycat2:

it's over for the girlies who thought it was AI :rip: 

The leak sounds amazing and fun. I cant wait :heart:

19 minutes ago, xtino said:

Why are you suddenly a Katy hater? Before the official announcement you uploaded information and seemed excited, now you just throw hate and it even seems like you were angry.

• Thanks 1

I doubt that MM is involved in this project. We probably would have seen some photos if he was a part of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jarr1507 said:

Why are you suddenly a Katy hater? Before the official announcement you uploaded information and seemed excited, now you just throw hate and it even seems like you were angry.

bc people didn't react like he expected to :deadbanana2: but tea, the switch up is crazy

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, xtino said:

Have you heard the album? Tell us if we should jump ship now or if we got some bops coming our way :gaycat2:

Just now, Winston said:

Have you heard the album? Tell us if we should jump ship now or if we got some bops coming our way :gaycat2:

Brat still is better , dr fluke won't save Katy he's mediocre at best 

2 minutes ago, xtino said:

oooh well the lashings will be embarrassing when the credits are revealed then and i will join :giraffe:

This AI fiasco is sending me :rip: we are truly facing the consequences 

32 minutes ago, xtino said:

we know the snippet she posted on tik tok is real. no one thinks otherwise. we just wanna know if the full song leak from yesterday is legit or it was made with extended AI based on that snippet. if you could confirm what's the real deal, it would be great :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, xtino said:

Thanks for the tea. Hope it leaks then :giraffe:

21 minutes ago, xtino said:

Are you sure Dr L*ke is part of the album? I do not believe you anymore.

26 minutes ago, Winston said:

Thanks for the tea. Hope it leaks then :giraffe:

Wait is @xtino a reliable insider? 

you guys will really believe anything. 

• Like 6

These leaks have GOT to be AI, because... :rip:

Well it is Tate's greedy tiktok tactics yall,, camila also announced i luv it 1 month in advance tried to get tiktok hit but she didnt get it :'( wish this pops at tiktok:WAP:

• Like 1

imagine the snippet makes a trend to drag how bad it is and it becomes a  TikTok hit:suburban:she has nothing to lose and sets the lowest bar so whatever she does later gives her a comeback :suburban:her mind

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.