Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

1 hour ago, JayJay said:

Except it can, it just needs more specific prompts while generating. There's an Udio subreddit that explains how

Didn't Tori Kelly used AI to create a whole background choir for one of her songs or something like that??  So yes it's possible. People give AI too much and too little credit at the same time lol 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

I heard the alleged/AI'd full LQ song. The instrumental & melodies sound great, especially the bridge, but the cringe lyrics are gonna make this tank:suburban: Did she not learn from Whiteness that no one wants to hear her being political:suburban:especially considering the title & producer.

Also the way they're treating this rollout as if it's 2010, & she's a new up and coming artist :suburban: Announcing an announcement coming in a month, & then that announcement tells u to wait another extra month :suburban: Not to mention the multiple LQ snippet leaks long before release:suburban:

15 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

What is this about? :bibliahh:

Okay, I'm all here for a little clowning but let's be real: the snippet she posted herself is most definitely real. No artist is intentionally going to post an A.I. snipper (let alone lip sync to it) to build hype for the actual song.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Called it! She's such a troll. Glad that 10 second AI mess she posted is fake. 

Edited by Raphy23

29 minutes ago, spree said:

her manager said it's fake

an insider said it's fake

sam was vibing to the snippet earlier today... give it up clowns

it's probably real :eli: 

20 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

katycats are more delusional than a first-time-in-drag drag queen who thinks she's serving

30 minutes ago, spree said:

yeah because her manager would outright say "it's real!!!"... bffr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chriswouldman said:

:jonny6:

so the album photoshoot (and all those covers) have been leaking...but y'all are in disbelief that the single could too?

• Like 1

I wonder if the snippet isn't the final version because her vocals sound too loud and not compressed enough to be final. Maybe it's a demo

22 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Didn't Tori Kelly used AI to create a whole background choir for one of her songs or something like that??  So yes it's possible. People give AI too much and too little credit at the same time lol 

I've been tinkering with it myself and you just have to add the backing vocals between parenthesis. It's that simple. And having a little section of the song to use as a sample, well, you've got yourself a convincing leak in less than five minutes. It even automatically adds instrumental progression and variations so it sounds organic.

The lyrics of the leak have the chatGPT stench to it, Katy has never been the best songwriter but she is not that bad. "You better celebrate, cuz' we're not going away?" cmon

Edited by JayJay
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JayJay said:

I've been tinkering with it myself and you just have to add the backing vocals between parenthesis. It's that simple. And having a little section of the song to use as a sample, well, you've got yourself a convincing leak in less than five minutes.

The lyrics of the leak have the chatGPT stench to it, Katy has never been the best songwriter but she is not that bad. "You better celebrate, cuz' we're not going away?" cmon

only the horror of pop lyricism herself

RussiaExperiment.thumb.jpg.efc969762fea3

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayJay said:

I've been tinkering with it myself and you just have to add the backing vocals between parenthesis. It's that simple. And having a little section of the song to use as a sample, well, you've got yourself a convincing leak in less than five minutes. It even automatically adds instrumental progression and variations so it sounds organic.

phew this thread is going to be so funny come july 11

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JayJay said:

maybe ava max wrote that line and katy knew she couldn't top it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

feeding a program a topline and having it generate vocal layers is not the same thing as asking it to create background vocals from a 10 second snippet that doesn't have any.

12 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

sam was vibing to the snippet earlier today... give it up clowns

you mean the sam that only gave us intel on the visuals and never really said anything abt the songs itself? not sure if he had access to them atp :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

only the horror of pop lyricism herself

RussiaExperiment.thumb.jpg.efc969762fea3

i'm just trying to cope can we :suburban:

13 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

yeah because her manager would outright say "it's real!!!"... bffr

i agree he wouldn't say if they were real (he would prob just ignore the messages) but he got fed the link for the tweets with the leak in it over 24 hours ago, replied to those messages saying they're fake and all those tweets are still up. it doesn't make sense for them to be up if the leak was real and katy's team directly saw the tweets. when visuals leaked, her team was reporting them, giving warnings to the accounts tweeting it and they were all going down:biblionny:

Edited by georgechxng
  • Thanks 1

I don't think I've seen this level of copium before and I lived through ME!

:biblionny:

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

he got fed the link for the tweets with the leak w it over 24 hours ago, replied to those messages saying they're fake and all those tweets are still up. it doesn't make sense for them to be up if the leak was real. when visuals leaked, her team was reporting them, giving warnings to the accounts tweeting it and they were all going down:biblionny:

maybe they're doing some type of reverse psychology with the audio leaks lmao

the manager would definitely deny every single snippet that leaked, especially if it's real. the full lq version i heard sounds very real but i guess we won't know for sure until it actually drops on july 11. but i do believe it's real.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, spree said:

receipts on the insider? 

when an artist's team says it's fake it's hard to believe they're not doing damage control. it's giving Britney saying the HIAM leak was fake in 2011 when it turned out to be real :rip:

Why did she announce the single one month in advance, though???? That's so stupid 

• Like 2

tbh, the lq version sounds as if someone asked AI to create a KP song using the snippet and Cry About It Later, the "Uh huhs" and the bridge sound way too similar to the ones on CAIL :rip: either way I don't mind this being real but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being fake lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

receipts on the insider? 

when an artist's team says it's fake it's hard to believe they're not doing damage control. it's giving Britney saying the HIAM leak was fake in 2011 when it turned out to be real :rip:

It's someone from the listening party. It's posted at Pulse.

can't wait to hear kp x kp

I wanna a **** pop banger

EkyOBzb.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.