Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

i just posted abt that. i heard it's true but idk for sure because i got the information second hand. but one of the people who told me about it mentioned madonna? but like i'm not sure if i believe it bc would madonna agree to make a random cameo at a katy's MV? LOL

Weren't Katy and Madonna spotted leaving a studio together before Madonna became very ill last year?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

If there are any female artists featured in the music video, I'd expect it to be someone like Cyn

OMG that latest photo :deadbanana:

the influx of hate tiktok's flooding my fyp, stitching the snippet :rip:

its over :chick3:

28 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

the pictures from the album photoshoot leaking in high quality without editing is lowkey worrysome. i heard there is one where katy's p*ssy is basically visible. if that leaks :deadbanana2:

great promo for the single :clap3:

2 hours ago, Saint James said:

did katy delete her tiktok?

nop, just got flagged 18+ or offensive in some regions hah!

Omg someone on TikTok said this sounds like that dog song "she's so brave. She's not afraid." And now I can't unhear it. 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

the influx of hate tiktok's flooding my fyp, stitching the snippet :rip:

its over :chick3:

No it's good. It's not too late to change the song. 

• Like 1

looks like someone here is sneeking my other house called b******

EkyOBzb.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spree said:

Weren't Katy and Madonna spotted leaving a studio together before Madonna became very ill last year?

it's for madonna project, a remix

EkyOBzb.gif

Off topic but anyone knows why California Gurls is nowhere to be found on This is Katy Perry on Spotify ? 🤔🤔🤔

2 hours ago, WitnessOblivia said:

This honestly makes a lot of sense, but maybe it's just me coping. Why wouldn't they just leak the whole song in HQ :rip:

And we've seen how easy it is to create 'songs' with AI.

Anyway, love how messy this whole situation is

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

I'm sorry but I'm just LIVING for the mess. There's so much going on based  on a snippet and a few AI'd leaks, who thought Katie Perrie would elicit such reactions and meltdowns in 2024? Especially after okhs assumed no one cared about ha anymore

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chriswouldman said:

:jonny6:

Good lord she looks amazing. Is this really unedited? Bc DAMN

• Like 2

Even if the longer version is AI, will the song somehow magically be better if it still includes the actual snippet she posted (and the title)? Nope.

Either it is legitimate and that's how the song goes, or she is re-recording as we speak and will have to force something new within the confines of what we know already, which will ultimately sound disjointed on top of that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah I just listened to the full lq version and I think it is 100% real, and it's not as bad as OKHs are claiming, even in that shitty quality you can tell it actually slays, the bridge is :flame:

Super excited for both the song and video now :heart:

how is the fake pop song for Smile 2 better than this? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aotwbys said:

I believe the 'purposeful pop' approach was exclusive to the Witness era. Judging from her subsequent works in the Smile and the droplet era, it doesn't seem like she revisited that same strategy. She's always had that confident, assertive woman persona, like in One of the Boys and If You Can Afford Me, and her later songs like International Smile. I don't think this new song is a departure from her usual image or an attempt to be overly profound.

Exactly. The way people are trying to act like it is automatically "political" because it's a woman empowerment song as if she hasn't done those since the beginning of her career. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm not even a Katy fan, but I'm sitting here arguing with trolls about how her career took a tumble after she quit working with Luke, like that isn't what happened :rip:

Daisies and Chained are NOT big pop bangers like her previous tracks, Smile is weak as hell.  Her overall musical direction changed.  The only good track she really mustered up post Luke was Harley

I am a Katycat, and I agree to some extent. 

Witness has some great tracks.

But Smile was a disaster of epic proportions - her worst album by far. 

Edited by truth-over-factz
  • Thumbs Down 2

I am excited for her comeback but this snippet sucks

18 minutes ago, pitysmith said:

Even if the longer version is AI, will the song somehow magically be better if it still includes the actual snippet she posted (and the title)? Nope.

Either it is legitimate and that's how the song goes, or she is re-recording as we speak and will have to force something new within the confines of what we know already, which will ultimately sound disjointed on top of that. 

or how about you have no idea what you're talking about. 

15 minutes ago, peacok said:

Yeah I just listened to the full lq version and I think it is 100% real, and it's not as bad as OKHs are claiming, even in that shitty quality you can tell it actually slays, the bridge is :flame:

Super excited for both the song and video now :heart:

her manager said it's fake

an insider said it's fake

Her comeback hype already ruined by this panned snippet

EkyOBzb.gif

The "you better celebrate/we ain't going away" part cannot be real. It just can't. She's had some bad lyrics before that's just shambolic. 

24 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I'm sorry but I'm just LIVING for the mess. There's so much going on based  on a snippet and a few AI'd leaks, who thought Katie Perrie would elicit such reactions and meltdowns in 2024? Especially after okhs assumed no one cared about ha anymore

spacer.png

seems to me there are a lot more fanbases than just the Liddos who feel threatened by her.  

• Haha 1

What is this about? :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.