Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

It's a woman's world, when a liberty have a full control

I have already won

24 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

chained to the rhythm pandered towards the anti-trump crowd and failed miserably because it didnt actually take a stance against anything.

years later and she's still showing how tone deaf she is. a "feminist" lead single produced by Dr Luke :deadvision:

I actually don't care that it is produced by Dr. Luke. 

I just wished she knew why people listen to her music. Her music is supposed to be care-free, fun, without double meaning and trend chasing.

Never Really Over remains one of her best songs and it became a hit because it had KP written all over it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Except none of these sounds like Katy. 

I don't think you realize how embarrassing this AI discourse is gonna be if the leak turns out to be legit :toofunny3: You are literally saying the song must be AI because of how bad it is, how are you gonna defend it if it's real? :dies: 

"how are you gonna defend if it's real?" by not defending? :deadbanana2:it's okay to dislike a song and i don't like the allegedly leak so that won't change if it's real, lol. but even putting that aside, the reason why i think is fake isn't because i find the song to be bad but because there's too much evidence to back it up that leak being most likely A.I such as bradford (katy's manager) getting sent the tweets with that audio, saying it's fake and not taking them down (which usually happens with leaked visuals and leaked songs) and katycats that attended the listening parties saying that isn't how the song goes.

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 3

Just now, XO_Life said:

I just wished she knew why people listen to her music. Her music is supposed to be care-free, fun, without double meaning and trend chasing.

Never Really Over remains one of her best songs and it became a hit because it had KP written all over it.

I care that it was produced by Dr. Luke, because she's being a hypocrite.

I wouldn't care if it was produced by Dr. Luke if it was another mindless bop. But it's so embarrassingly tone deaf to once again try to be "purposeful" with "Woman's World". Like the elephant is IN the room babe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, georgechxng said:

I think nobody has yet mentioned the way the vocals abruptly merge into the instrumental of the bridge (in the alleged L-word full version going around). This is something AI does when it doesn't know how to continue.

Also the fact that some of the lyrics of this 4 versions have super similar lyrics like "Fire in her eyes" to the alleged snippet is basically telling they share the same database, and the AI is just generating the same bits based on the 10 seconds we have.

On top of that, all the noise and filters to conceal the weird parts where AI fucks up. Why upload it like that when the first leaks had good quality? Because the more you generate the more AI is prone to do weird stuff.

It is true that i dont know if it can generate backing vocals BUT. Even if the snippet was real, the fact that it's missing a bridge means it would be a super early version of the song so have a little faith

• Like 3

I believe the 'purposeful pop' approach was exclusive to the Witness era. Judging from her subsequent works in the Smile and the droplet era, it doesn't seem like she revisited that same strategy. She's always had that confident, assertive woman persona, like in One of the Boys and If You Can Afford Me, and her later songs like International Smile. I don't think this new song is a departure from her usual image or an attempt to be overly profound.

• Thanks 1

:jonny6:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Just now, chriswouldman said:

omg where do they find these images??? :khalyan2:

And btw this might be a lot of copium I'm taking, but with the futuristic look of the era,,, this could even be a marketing strategy. I mean we're talking about it

• Like 3

The fact that OKHs have listened to the "full" lq version with the bridge but I haven't :gaycat7:

24 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

I agree with this. 

10 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

she's so stunning aaah

I bought CD single

Edited by BlueBlue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

this literally makes no sense. AI cannot generate background vocals and adlibs.

Except it can, it just needs more specific prompts while generating. There's an Udio subreddit that explains how

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

the pictures from the album photoshoot leaking in high quality without editing is lowkey worrysome. i heard there is one where katy's p*ssy is basically visible. if that leaks :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

I bought CD single

Me too

Expected to deliver in 3 months tho :skull:

and about the rumors of having several female artists in the video clip for Womans World, does anyone know if it's true?

EkyOBzb.gif

15 hours ago, Natawie said:

Kesha-center-in-white-cries-as-she-learns-she-will-not-be-released-from-her-record-label-contract-in-Manhattan-Supreme.jpg

A certain set of Katy Kats are so disgusting jfc :rip:  So glad this troll finally got permabanned

• Like 1

so is she transitioning into a Kylie Minogue gay pop cult following?

that's smart of her because that sound isn't gonna make any noise outside of that bubble.

don't hold me to this but i heard from someone that i believe in that the MV for the song features some special cameos, including some pop girlies so if the song is produced by dr. luke, she's taking down some with her

nicki.png

Edited by georgechxng
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, rocket143 said:

and about the rumors of having several female artists in the video clip for Womans World, does anyone know if it's true?

EkyOBzb.gif

i just posted abt that. i heard it's true but idk for sure because i got the information second hand. but one of the people who told me about it mentioned madonna? but like i'm not sure if i believe it bc would madonna agree to make a random cameo at a katy's MV? LOL

• Like 1

I heard that the video will have the strongest and most expensive special effects that have been in her career.

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

i just posted abt that. i heard it's true but idk for sure because i got the information second hand. but one of the people who told me about it mentioned madonna? but like i'm not sure if i believe it bc would madonna agree to make a random cameo at a katy's MV? LOL

I really thought the MV was already recorded a long time ago. Wasn't Madonna on Tour? Can't be real, it's just a rumor.

And it will be probably some celebrity like Kim Kardashian. Her M.I.L.F. $ is coming :toofunny3:

Edited by Kayzan
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

oh.. so this is probably where those Madonna and Kylie collaborations rumors are coming from :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.