Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

5 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

3 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

That's the magic of AI honey

Interesting. I haven't seen those fan made snippets maybe the real thing is better. There is hope :gaycat5:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• georgechxng

• aotwbys

6 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

That give me a little bit of hope if it's indeed fake:rip:

20 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

we all did LOL and it's an expanded AI version generated from the verse that katy shared herself, which is why the person that probably did it recorded with that weird awful quality so people couldn't pick up on it. why do you think this leak is running around twitter and not getting taken down despite being sent and viewed by katy's management team? 1+1

this literally makes no sense. AI cannot generate background vocals and adlibs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

this literally makes no sense. AI cannot generate background vocals and adlibs.

if you wanna fall for it, then feel free LOL you've been warned tho 

Just now, georgechxng said:

if you wanna fall for it, then feel free LOL you've been warned tho 

those other AI snippets you posted do not have any adlibs in them or background vocals.

but sure jan

Edited by yonsé
  • Like 2

Don't know how to feel about this...

Not the biggest fan of songs pandering towards feminism in such an obvious and "on the nose" way.

Usually songs that are aimed towards are specific gender are not IT. 

i somehow regained a little faith and interest in this song :giraffe: waiting for july 11. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mattically said:

i somehow regained a little faith and interest in this song :giraffe: waiting for july 11. 

lets gooo 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

nope. It's a full AI song done by extended AI. basically you prompt AI to create a full song based on the melody snippet you have of it (the 10 seconds katy shared it) and words and sentences you want the song to have. some katycat even did some examples earlier to show the fan base how it works. he was able to create full 4 different versions of the song using the snippet katy shared: 

The second one ate I can't stop listening :jonny2:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

the timeline of the events are this:

- an ATRL user lied about the song being an ava max reject reworked by dr. luke, someone screenshoted that and shared on twitter.

- the screenshot went viral on twitter. ava's fans then remembered that she had the title of the song as a bio in the past and started sharing that. 

- later the ATRL user that shared that admitted to be trolling and having no actual information. 

the bio is most likely just a coincidence. cher has a song with that title and even katy HERSELF had a demo with that title from early 2009. basically little monsters shared a fake information from a user on this thread on twitter and are now are trying to spread it like wildfire even tho it has been debunked bc they still hate katy for some reason. 

oh my

19 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

It's real sis. You'll see. Katy cats in full denial right now lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

lets gooo 

It's a hit

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

The audacity of her to hype up a song this bad for a full 3 weeks. Like girl, no.

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Except none of these sounds like Katy. 

I don't think you realize how embarrassing this AI discourse is gonna be if the leak turns out to be legit :toofunny3: You are literally saying the song must be AI because of how bad it is, how are you gonna defend it if it's real? :dies: 

we're the katyclowns after all :heart2: 

I do worry that the song might spark some controversy, not only because Dr. Luke may have been involved, but also because feminism has become a contentious topic recently. However, if anyone can navigate this delicate balance, I believe it would be her. :lakitu:  Oh and btw it makes sense why she performed WMAW on AI now...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She's honestly going to flop hard just because she's not supporting Kesha lol.

• Thumbs Down 5

This would probably be a 5 million selling song worldwide during the 2010s given that Roar sold 12M and LFN did good too.

Edited by Aethereal

yall being so sure about this ai thing is kinda embarrassing… what if it's true, pls let's just end the discourse. 

the song is a cute bop and the bridge is kinda giving so.. let's just deal w it. 

18 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

Don't know how to feel about this...

Not the biggest fan of songs pandering towards feminism in such an obvious and "on the nose" way.

Usually songs that are aimed towards are specific gender are not IT. 

chained to the rhythm pandered towards the anti-trump crowd and failed miserably because it didnt actually take a stance against anything.

years later and she's still showing how tone deaf she is. a "feminist" lead single produced by Dr Luke :deadvision:

5 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

She's honestly going to flop hard just because she's not supporting Kesha lol.

that's such a weird thing to say... if y'all think you're such kesha supporters then when were you when Gag Order dropped?

anyways, shes gonna flop cuz it sounds like a corny zumba song for soccer moms

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Asscatchem said:

chained to the rhythm pandered towards the anti-trump crowd and failed miserably because it didnt actually take a stance against anything.

years later and she's still showing how tone deaf she is. a "feminist" lead single produced by Dr Luke :deadvision:

no one cared about the trump thing outside of USA. the song wasn't as "on the nose" as this will be, it was a catchy bop and was a hit in Europe where no one thought it was political  :deadbanana2:

Sexy, confident so intelligent, she is heaven-sent
So soft, so strong :jamming:

the way this has been stuck in my head since yesterday, it's so basic yet so catchy :WAP:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, peacok said:

Sexy, confident so intelligent, she is heaven-sent
So soft, so strong :jamming:

the way this has been stuck in my head since yesterday, it's so basic yet so catchy :WAP:

its on repeat with the zumba clip for me :ahh:  i just hope shes not naming all the things that "woman can be" like the leak suggested :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

The second one ate I can't stop listening :jonny2:

Same. :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.