• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

chile the user who came up with that already said it was to troll :rip: 

? you think someone faked an instagram profile, and then faked a tweet with the fake instagram bio? you think someone is doing that much.....for katy perry? 

are y'all ok?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, SharGaga said:

Except for we have heard it hunny.

you heard the 10 seconds katy shared and that's it. mind you, i would stay quiet if i was a fan of the 'freak out, freak out, freak out (look at me!)" songstress :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, yonsé said:

? you think someone faked an instagram profile, and then faked a tweet with the fake instagram bio? you think someone is doing that much.....for katy perry? 

are y'all ok?

girlie... these ava posts are real but it's a popular phrase and many artists have songs titled Woman's World :rip: 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

girlie... these ava posts are real but it's a popular phrase and many artists have songs titled Woman's World :rip: 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, yonsé said:

are y'all ok?

The Ava post is real but it has nothing to do with Katy's song

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, yonsé said:

are y'all ok?

the timeline of the events are this:

- an ATRL user lied about the song being an ava max reject reworked by dr. luke, someone screenshoted that and shared on twitter.

- the screenshot went viral on twitter. ava's fans then remembered that she had the title of the song as a bio in the past and started sharing that. 

- later the ATRL user that shared that admitted to be trolling and having no actual information. 

the bio is most likely just a coincidence. cher has a song with that title and even katy HERSELF had a demo with that title from early 2009. basically little monsters shared a fake information from a user on this thread on twitter and are now are trying to spread it like wildfire even tho it has been debunked bc they still hate katy for some reason. 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 8

Just now, georgechxng said:

you heard the 10 seconds katy shared and that's it. mind you, i would stay quiet if i was a fan of the 'freak out, freak out, freak out (look at me!)" songstress :deadbanana:

I was already anticipating this tired old comeback with a 4 year old song. I've heard the whole song in LQ and it's definitely not AI. I mean have you seen the overwhelmingly negative reactions online? Maybe you should be arguing with them:rip:

14 minutes ago, yonsé said:

then what is this? 

GQS_cVFXgAAMl0e.jpg

Maybe she's on the remix.  I see clues like this with others all the time.

9 minutes ago, yonsé said:

are y'all ok?

The Liddos will stop at nothing to sabotage Katy.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I've heard the whole song in LQ 

we all did LOL and it's an expanded AI version generated from the verse that katy shared herself, which is why the person that probably did it recorded with that weird awful quality so people couldn't pick up on it. why do you think this leak is running around twitter and not getting taken down despite being sent and viewed by katy's management team? 1+1

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 5

I was already anticipating this tired old comeback with a 4 year old song. I've heard the whole song in LQ and it's definitely not AI. I mean have you seen the overwhelmingly negative reactions online? Maybe you should be arguing with them:rip:

How are you so sure it's real?

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

we all did LOL and it's an expanded AI version generated from the verse that katy shared herself, which is why the person that probably did it recorded with that weird awful quality so people couldn't pick up on it. why do you think this leak is running around twitter and not getting taken down despite being sent and viewed by katy's management team? 1+1

But the chorus atleast is real right? It doesn't sound like a hit to me sorry. There's an extended snippet with the chorus and it's not so LQ.

Edited by SharGaga

2 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

This honestly makes a lot of sense, but maybe it's just me coping. Why wouldn't they just leak the whole song in HQ :rip:

And we've seen how easy it is to create 'songs' with AI.

Anyway, love how messy this whole situation is

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

And how you claim that it's not AI with that potato quality? Have you heard what other users have achieved using AI from that snippet?

23 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I've never been a fan of Katy's music but seeing the hype and hit threads online I almost jumped on the hype train. I blame y'all for making me believe she would actually get it right this time. Instead this sounds like something we have heard before so many times. I mean the production alone is so overdone and outdated. The lyrics are sloppy and unimaginative. This pure pop route hasn't been working for Katy post Prism. Why not take a risk for once? Yawn. I have a feeling all these hit threads won't be translating to hit songs. I mean it's panned one month before release. 

We understand you, SharGaga. She will be fine

:clack:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

But the chorus atleast is real right? It doesn't sound like a hit to me sorry.

The chorus is AI. The song has not leaked for god sake. The only official thing we have is Katy's snippet

23 days left it's a women's worldMIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Just now, Tyrion_LMG said:

The chorus is AI. The song has not leaked for god sake. The only official thing we have is Katy's snippet

Idk there's an HQ snippet with another verse and the chorus and it doesn't sound like AI but whatever. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

But the chorus atleast is real right? It doesn't sound like a hit to me sorry. There's an extended snippet with the chorus and it's not so LQ.

nope. It's a full AI song done by extended AI. basically you prompt AI to create a full song based on the melody snippet you have of it (the 10 seconds katy shared it) and words and sentences you want the song to have. some katycat even did some examples earlier to show the fan base how it works. he was able to create full 4 different versions of the song using the snippet katy shared: 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Idk there's an HQ snippet with another verse and the chorus and it doesn't sound like AI but whatever. 

That's the magic of AI honey

did katy delete her tiktok?

6 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

that's right whatever.  You have no idea what you're talking about. 

1 minute ago, Inspirit said:

:gaycat3:

girl you can prompt words and sentences you want the AI song to have.... someone used that sentence on their prompt bc we've been saying it's a real lyrics for weeks now since she already said that sentence like 3/4x times in the last few months. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.