Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

49 minutes ago, justlore said:

Kesha and haters going crazy

EkyOBzb.gif

They been spamming this thread + the other one over a 10s snippet with no confirmation at all of the Doctor

EkyOBzb.gif

5 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

They been spamming this thread + the other one over a 10s snippet with no confirmation at all of the Doctor

EkyOBzb.gif

Hey sis how are you doing today? Feeling lucky for living in a woman's world? 

EkyOBzb.gif

• Haha 1

It's a woman's world and you're lucky to be eating out my *****

spacer.png

• Haha 1

IT'S A WOMAN WORLD AND YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN IT

UH HUH

wasn't expecting the song to be about her controlling men on s*x :WAP:

this is a woman's world

you're lucky to be living in it

do what i tell you to (and)

taste it every inch of me

it's a woman's world

even inside your dreams 

if i feel like it, i'll let you live that fantasy

a woman's world

a woman's world

everyday that you're with me

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

How can there be 67 pages of a 10 second clip? 

People were really hyped for her comeback and the snippet was so bad it caused a nuclear reaction.

urZXvV7.thumb.gif.9ee3286f16329e42421694

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

wasn't expecting the song to be about her controlling men on s*x :WAP:

this is a woman's world

you're lucky to be living in it

do what i tell you to (and)

taste it every inch of me

it's a woman's world

even inside your dreams 

if i feel like it, i'll let you live that fantasy

a woman's world

a woman's world

everyday that you're with me

Can't wait to hear another anonymous exclusive "leak" with such a chorus. :ahh:

Well if those are the real lyrics, KPSEX indeed! :gaycat5:

I feel like there are going to be some serious meltdowns when the credits are revealed....

Katy's post is about to reach 400k likes on Twitter :chick2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, georgechxng said:

this is the leak from yesterday btw. katy's manager got sent this tweet and said that it was a fake A.I leak. people said that maybe he was just doing damage control about the song being out but the tweet is still up. it would've already gone down by last night if it was real since her team directly saw the tweet. 

He was sent a longer version with half of the chorus deleted and a bunch of "KP6 leaks," all via Twitter.

The LQ song is real and so is the 1 minute snippet.. unfortunately some stupid love 2.0

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, goldsoundz said:

He was sent a longer version with half of the chorus deleted and a bunch of "KP6 leaks," all via Twitter.

Whoa Goldsoundz!!

• Like 1

Still holding out hope that it isn't produced by Dr. Luke and I say this as a huge huge fan. Haven't listened to the snippet yet cause I want to get the full experience! Excited for the era! 

10 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

The LQ song is real and so is the 1 minute snippet.. unfortunately some stupid love 2.0

it's not…. all the tweets sharing that LQ song are still up and available even tho katycats shared with katy's team via twitter and discord. i don't know what else you guys need to hear to understand that leak is fake. when visuals leaked, accounts were getting taken down in the same day in a matter of hours.

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I listened to that full leaked LQ version of it and the last part sounds very much like Dr. Luke's work. In my opinion, it's a good song and has a "Barbie coded" vibe to it.

12 hours ago, WonkieEye said:

Wait I wanna hear more about this situation bc Diamonds is so good 

AFAIK Benny Blanco and StarGate did the beat for Kanye but he never did anything with it, then Sia was in a session w them and had 15 min left, heard the beat and ad libbed the entire top line in two takes. Rihanna heard it a few days later, loved it, recorded it very quickly, they had like two days to mix and master, and a few days later it was out. From Sia doing her demo to release it was only a couple of weeks I believe. I may be wrong.

• Like 1

I've never been a fan of Katy's music but seeing the hype and hit threads online I almost jumped on the hype train. I blame y'all for making me believe she would actually get it right this time. Instead this sounds like something we have heard before so many times. I mean the production alone is so overdone and outdated. The lyrics are sloppy and unimaginative. This pure pop route hasn't been working for Katy post Prism. Why not take a risk for once? Yawn. I have a feeling all these hit threads won't be translating to hit songs. I mean it's panned one month before release. 

Edited by SharGaga

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

- The Ava Max reject rumour was made up by an ATRL user who has since confessed to making it up to promo Ava since her last single bombed.

then what is this? 

GQS_cVFXgAAMl0e.jpg

Imagine if the reception of this song took a 180-degree turn, and the general public absolutely loved it, making it #1. :dies: Maybe she needs to sacrifice the doctor on some Illuminati altar or something.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SharGaga said:

I've never been a fan of Katy's music but seeing the hype and hit threads online I almost jumped on the hype train. I blame y'all for making me believe she would actually get it right this time. Instead this sounds like something we have heard before so many times. I mean the production alone is so overdone and outdated. The lyrics are sloppy and unimaginative. This pure pop route hasn't been working for Katy post Prism. Why not take a risk for once? Yawn. I have a feeling all these hit threads won't be translating in hit songs. I mean it's panned one month before release. 

we need to stay radically optimistic i fear

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I've never been a fan of Katy's music but seeing the hype and hit threads online I almost jumped on the hype train. I blame y'all for making me believe she would actually get it right this time. Instead this sounds like something we have heard before so many times. I mean the production alone is so overdone and outdated. The lyrics are sloppy and unimaginative. This pure pop route hasn't been working for Katy post Prism. Why not take a risk for once? Yawn. I have a feeling all these hit threads won't be translating in hit songs. I mean it's panned one month before release. 

The dramatics for a song that no one has heard yet :rip:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

then what is this? 

GQS_cVFXgAAMl0e.jpg

chile the user who came up with that already said it was to troll :rip: 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.