• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

That 1 minute snippet is obviously the real song. And it's complete ****. Ugh.

4 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Also do we know why the announcement and snippet was deleted from her tiktok? It's not there anymore but still up on insta

i just checked and it's still up? 

• Like 1

it's a woman's world and i'm lucky to be living in it

i'll celebrate babies you should too

EkyOBzb.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, peacok said:

There's always been so bias against Luke in the stan world simply because he was Katy's main producer but you don't see this same people streaming Kesha's music or care for her at all lbfr, like I said before we can see through Katy's haters, going crazy over a 15 sec snippets is nuts :dies:

EXACTLY:heart:

I am sorry because I am against bandwagon hatred, and collective punishment. 

Though if we are looking at Karma the only career that seems to be miserable after that fued is not Dr.Luke but on the other hand is Kesha.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 hour ago, Slim said:

This will become my first post because I had enough of Dr.Luke shade. 

And of course you joined three months ago and your first post is something like this. Not a dupe at all :suburban:

• Haha 5

Just now, Slim said:

EXACTLY:heart:

I am sorry because I am against bandwagon hatred, and collective punishment. 

Though if we are looking at Karma the only career that seems to be miserable after that fued is not Dr.Luke but on the other hand is Kesha.

hey, how much time do you have left on that free VPN you use for this account?

• Haha 11

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

so, you have to be a Kesha "stan" now to believe and defend her/think that Katy working with him is unnecessary and disappointing at LEAST? the brain rot in this thread is INSANE

I already stated what I think about the Kesha and Luke case, based on the facts from the trial he should at least be given the benefit of the doubt, specially since Kesha was found to be lying again and again throughout the whole case and that's the last thing I'm gonna say about that :sorry:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

Exact lyrics to the leak. More proof the leak is real.

the snippet is growing on me :jonny5: maybe she's onto something 

4 minutes ago, PrismaticFluff said:

i just checked and it's still up? 

Huh, maybe she blocked non users from being able to see it, I can't even see the embed version on the original post in this thread

As long as it's still up thats all that matters

2 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Exact lyrics to the leak. More proof the leak is real.

you can add what you want the A.I lyrics to be on the prompt for it. I believe that's def a real lyric but it does not confirm the leak is real. leaks from other songs from last week also had lyrics that insiders from here revealed on it and they turn out to be fake A.I's. 

• Thanks 1

I'm a huge Kim and Katy stan. The longer snippet sounds real so far. I really like it

so guys, what do we think about the promo? how should she keep promoting it? cause 3 weeks it's a long period of time. :suburban:

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

you can add what you want the A.I lyrics to be on the prompt for it. I believe that's def a real lyric but it does not confirm the leak is real. leaks from other songs from last week also had lyrics that insiders from here revealed on it and they turn out to be fake A.I's. 

You can't reason with some people. 

18 minutes ago, Slim said:

Well, the only one who can't have a hit without him is, unfortunately,

Hide contents

Kesha

suddenly a #1 album (Rainbow) and #7 album (High Road) arent hits then?

https://www.billboard.com/artist/kesha/chart-history/hsi/

• Haha 1

Can you guys stop talking about Kesha here? just wait till final info comes out so you can drag her what you want:bam:

Hope the song good tho:suburban:

• Like 7

Kesha stans, I think you're in the wrong thread. Please go away, hush hush. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

my thoughts about the whole dr. luke controversy is that i would rather if she didn't work with him. even if he isn't guilty, which we will never know (and i prefer to choose the woman in the story), i still think working with someone that was accused of assaulting someone sexually is not only dumb but also something that i wouldn't like to see her do on a personal level because if the case never got solved by the court, i would guess that her decision to work with him would've been originated from her personal belief about what she think it happened, which is problematic anyways. but i know katy can be a problematic person, she's always been in multiple instances and i'm not the type of parasocial consumer that look at the artists i'm consuming as some sort of moral compass. if he's involved on the songs, i think it's up to each one of us to decide if you feel comfortable consuming songs he might have produced (or if you don't). if people have a problem with that, it's totally understandable and everyone should respect that opinion. if you don't, then you do you. but at the very least, you should wait for the song to come out and official credits to be released before going so overboard with this topic. we don't need 3 more weeks of this type of discourse over something we don't know for sure yet. 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, aotwbys said:

I'm a huge Kim and Katy stan. The longer snippet sounds real so far. I really like it

Damn double homicide

• Haha 10

20 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

That 1 minute snippet is obviously the real song. And it's complete ****. Ugh.

D M me plz x 3 

1 minute ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Damn double homicide

No comment :gaycat5:

this is the leak from yesterday btw. katy's manager got sent this tweet and said that it was a fake A.I leak. people said that maybe he was just doing damage control about the song being out but the tweet is still up. it would've already gone down by last night if it was real since her team directly saw the tweet. 

Edited by georgechxng

15 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

so guys, what do we think about the promo? how should she keep promoting it? cause 3 weeks it's a long period of time. :suburban:

Perform it next week at some awards show. This strategy didn't work for Dua but maybe it will for Katy :suburban:

She could promote it by tweeting more butterflies sometime closer to the release date. I don't think she should put out more snippets. Just anything but potty jams.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.