Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

Weren't you just arguing with me that her music output was the same with/without Luke? :rip:

Yes, after all you know that max martin was a producer in TD and PRISM too, right? lol

Again: we all can agree that the music isn't strong as before, but you said "drastically changed" when it did not, still the same old genre, same formulas. lol

EkyOBzb.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

1 minute ago, justlore said:

my god

she's a goddess

2 minutes ago, justlore said:

my god

she never looked better. :falcon:

***** cunty ***** ***** 

11 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

At least the songs made some noise considering she almost ended her own career with awful haircut, dumb quotes, awkward perfomances and so on. 

EkyOBzb.gif

the noise was because of her own brand sis, chained under performance shows that

EkyOBzb.gif

Edited by edutada

omg... fire all the people who let you release this as a first single material. not good

10 minutes ago, justlore said:

my god

She's perfect 

i don't know if someone said this as well, but the instrumental and the flow from her snippet reminds me of (a little) Dancing On My Own by Robyn. Also, wondering what she will serve in the upcoming weeks as "promo" or whatever to fill the wait. btw, so thrilled she finally announced the lead. and so happy I snatched the 7" vinyl! :WAP:

Edited by sam.teas
  • Thanks 8

12 minutes ago, justlore said:

my god

oh this would have made for an ICONIC cover

this being revealed like a week after she teased 143 would have been a hype peak

Just now, sam.teas said:

i don't know if someone said this as well, but the instrumental and the flow from her snippet reminds me of (a little) Dancing On My Own by Robyn. Also, wondering what she will serve in the upcoming weeks as "promo" or whatever to fill the wait. btw, so thrilled she finally announced the lead. and so happy a snatched the 7" vinyl! :WAP:

At first it reminds me of This Moment, and that one has interpolated Dancing On My Own so :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

i don't know if someone said this as well, but the instrumental and the flow from her snippet reminds me of (a little) Dancing On My Own by Robyn. Also, wondering what she will serve in the upcoming weeks as "promo" or whatever to fill the wait. btw, so thrilled she finally announced the lead. and so happy I snatched the 7" vinyl! :WAP:

@sam.teas do you know if the leaked song is real or just extended A.I?

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Lets not forget all of the hits Dr. Luke has had in the past few years. 

He has had quite literally zero hits with a pop girl over the course of his alleged comeback. When he tries to pander in sound to millennial gays and girls with a pop girl, he gets Kim Petras peaking in the Top 90. What does Dr. Luke producing a #1 for Lil Durk gonna do for Katy Perry? What cross appeal does Katy Perry have that Doja Cat does? In what way can she wrangle her dwindling fanbase like Nicki can wield the Barbs like a small nation's militia?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Kayzan said:

At first it reminds me of This Moment, and that one has interpolated Dancing On My Own so :jonny4:

oh mother. I definitely NEED to see her live! :jonny6:

Edited by sam.teas

the tiddies are sitting and natural! give us those dance bops Ms. Perry! 

The title made me stream Cher's Woman's Word and that's been in my head now :deadbanana:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

oh this would have made for an ICONIC cover

this being revealed like a week after she teased 143 would have been a hype peak

it's one of the covers of the album (from the leaked material)

• Thanks 1

the whole thing l-worded??!!! :skull:

it's horribly LQ, but good enough to hear that it's just another Stupid Love, wtf Katheryn!!!!! I had so much hope in you :monkey: :skull:

don't ask me about where to find it pls

54 minutes ago, MasterExpose said:

If they made this album thinking about TikTok I'm concerned it's going to be 2:30min songs with no bridges or 3:00min songs again no bridges. 

The leaks are still up so maybe they are fake and in that case they should release early and avoid even more damage because people won't care if it ends up being fake

If the leaks are still up it's 100% fake. 

2 minutes ago, spree said:

Don't be so naive, the LQ leak is 100% legit...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spree said:

It's legit.

37 minutes ago, mael said:

Max Martin and his team are RIGHT there and yet she chose to go back to that man... 

xKLpno2.gif

Max Martin and his team are probably the most expensive in the game. Not sure she commands that kind of budget after Smile. 

Besides, Max's only had one real smash in the last 3 years: Ariana's WCBF. He doesn't have the Midas touch he used to have and would probably do nothing for her. She already had sessions with some of his team for Smile (Ilya, Savan and Oscar Holter) and it didn't course correct anything. 

Not defending the Luke comeback. Just saying 

4 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

It's legit.

it's def her worst lead then. mess. the pre choruses lyrics have to be some of her worst ever: "she's a sister, she's a mother" :gaycat6:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.