Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

What was the last song dr Luke worked on that went top 10 on the BB H100? And I don't mean just Katy 

He has produced multiple hits with Doja Cat like Say So, Kiss Me More and Woman.

He also produced Latto's Big Energy and Nicki's Super Freaky Girl.

He seems to be doing better with pop-rap songs than full pop song. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

Girl if it's the 42 second song i heard on Twitter just now. Yall gunna be disappointed. The chorus is a let down 😭.hoping it's fake  But if it's real maybe it will grow on me, i just know she will serve in the music video tho. 

• Like 1

Allegedly co-written by Ava and was supposed to be the lead/title for D&D before being totally scrapped - it def sounds like a scrap.

Since witness flopped I wish she would have worked with smaller producers to give u like experimental house bops, she has nothing to lose at this point so why not something fun instead of.... this.

Girl if it's the 42 second song i heard on Twitter just now. Yall gunna be disappointed. The chorus is a let down 😭.hoping it's fake  But if it's real maybe it will grow on me, i just know she will serve in the music video tho. 

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Oh please. Katy writes her own music and been writing her own songs since her debut. Ain't no way she took a Ava Max leftover. 

never really over having several writers demos and she only changed a few lines at best and the song being a dagny ripoff, roar being brave ripoff, her getting dr puke back to pull up the kim petras beats folders for an ava max reject to end up sounding like stupid love :redface:

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Oh please. Katy writes her own music and been writing her own songs since her debut. Ain't no way she took a Ava Max leftover. 

girl you're in for a rough awakening

• Haha 11

Her post on X is doing great numbers. 200k+ likes in 5 hours. Impressive. 

:matty:

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

never really over having several writers demos and she only changed a few lines at best and the song being a dagny ripoff, roar being brave ripoff, her getting dr puke back to pull up the kim petras beats folders for an ava max reject to end up sounding like stupid love :redface:

Oop

13 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

:rip:

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

Yeah i like Katy but she really isn't the songwriter most of her fans seem to think she is.

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

Her post on X is doing great numbers. 200k+ likes in 5 hours. Impressive. 

:matty:

a normani chai

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

so it genuinely is an Ava Max scrap from 2021? oh Katy…

Did anyone else's journey to find this song included being hit with not 1, not 2 but 3 (three) versions of a random song that goes like:

Taylor is a snake! Snake snake!

Taylor is a snake! Snake snake!

Hiss hiss hiss, hiss like a cobra!

Hiss hiss hiss, hiss like a cobra!

(Ngl I wish Katy released any of these three versions instead of Woman's World cause I was bopping :rip: )

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

releasing an Ava scrap from 3 years ago as your comeback lead... shes lost

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Yeah i like Katy but she really isn't the songwriter most of her fans seem to think she is.

I always feel like Bonnie McKee penned 95% of the big hits she worked on with her but graciously let Katy take half the credit. But from being well acquainted with Bonnie's lyrics and sound... you can tell her impact was huge on those TD/Prism hits.

54 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

Ok but we need these in HQ asap :jonnycat:

Hide contents

IMG-4451.jpg

THIS LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD, her best album photoshoot already

this sounds ... like a song. lets leave it like that cause now I understand why the insiders never talked about the music

Edited by MaxMartin

19 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah this is the part thats confusing me.

Wait this is a Small Talk remix lol this actually sounds amazing can you tell me which remix lol

We declared Charlie Puth should be a bigger songwriter/producer.

my thoughts

the photo is c*nt and she's selling sex, we live

the snippet on twitter is horrible  :biblio:

she cannot be fr with a july 11 release, almost a whole month away :ace:

@MaxMartin I hope you haven't produced that Eurovision pop garbage. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

oh please! she's always been open about giving Dagny credit for her influence. Smashing Never Over was just one instance where she didn't do too much. And those "Roar," comparisons to the Sara Bareilles song is the same little monster 2013 propaganda all over again. Booooring...

Dr. Luke's production style for Kim Petras is trash we all know this, but his work with Katy Perry has been undeniably successful. There's a chance this collaboration could be similar. And even if Stupid Love is hated on here. The song is actually decent so I won't be mad if it sounds anything like it. An underrated gem to me :bird:

Wait Ava Max posted the title??? WTF

• Haha 1

The "material" gave me an impression of RuPaul Drag Race challenge and Gwen Stephanie's last efforts like "Clap Clap". :rip: 

13 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Please tell me its just a joke... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.